X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Annual Wild Wolf Fundraiser Tournament - March 6, 2010

This will be a singles tournament with two rounds of 15 holes (9 permanent baskets and 6 temporary baskets).

March 6, 2010

Dallas City Park

Open: $25

Advanced Masters: $20

Advanced: $20

Intermediate: $15

Recreational: $10

----------------------------------------------------

OK, registration is here. Now there are three options:

You can print out the registration form, fill it out, and mail it back to me with your payment.
    or
    You can print out the registration form, fill it out, mail it to me, and pay at the tournament.
    or
    You can register at the tournament, but I would much rather you turn in your registration ahead of time.

MAKE CHECKS OUT TO "Chase Estep"

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, email me, or call me. My contact information is in the flyer.

We still need lots of help with the prep for this tournament, so if you've directed a tournament before and/or know any sponsors that would like to help out please PM me.

Come out at support Disc Golf at Western Oregon University
    Last edited by runnaman; February 11th, 2010, 09:55 PM.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
    This will be a singles tournament with two rounds of 9-12 holes (depending on if we can get temperary baskets set up).

We're working on getting a players pack/sponsors/and the course reserved for the day.

We still need lots of help with the prep for this tournament, so if you've directed a tournament before and/or know any sponsors that would like to help out please PM me.

Do you have a date set?

Bob

Comment

This will be a singles tournament with two rounds of 9-12 holes (depending on if we can get temperary baskets set up).

We're working on getting a players pack/sponsors/and the course reserved for the day.

Who/what is the fundraiser raising funds for? Wild wolves in Oregon or the WOU disc golf team?

Comment

Yeah, Western Oregon University (WOU Disc Golf)

Date is March 13, I guess I forgot to add that to the original post.

Comment

I know it's still a few months away, but would anyone be willing to bring a portable basket with them to the tournament? I hoping to add 3 to 4 holes to the course and make some of the holes longer.

On a seperate note, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to do registration, but that should be up soon.

If you're on facebook, you can RSVP and invite other people here

Comment

I have been informed that there is an OLE tournament in Cottage Grove on the 13th so I think the 6th would be better? Does that sound good for everyone?

Comment

I have been informed that there is an OLE tournament in Cottage Grove on the 13th so I think the 6th would be better? Does that sound good for everyone?
              Sounds good to me! I'll try to get my basket welded up in the next week or so and have it available if needed. I know there are better baskets out there than mine. Come on guys, lets get behind this event and attempt by runnaman to step up and get this club going.

Bob

Comment

Awesome. You're baskets will definitely help. The university has 7 and a half Discatcher Sports, so we'll probably use those if we have to.

So how do I go about changing the date on the calender from the 13th to the 6th?

Comment

Awesome. You're baskets will definitely help. The university has 7 and a half Discatcher Sports, so we'll probably use those if we have to.

So how do I go about changing the date on the calender from the 13th to the 6th?
                  Send Treelove a message.

Bob

Comment

I added Dallas City Park to the discgolfscene.com and the tournament is up there as well.

Here is the link

Comment

Great news!!

I just got an email from John Swanson saying that we have reserved the park for the tournament! It took a little longer than expected because the parks department has never had to deal with this before because it is a new disc golf course.

But since we have the park, keep an eye out for a registration form. I'm going to try to get it posted on here by the end of the day and it will just be mailed to me once it's filled out.

After the entry forms have been mailed to me, I'm going to put them up on discgolfscene.com, there people will be able to see who has registered. I might be able to have people pay via paypal if they want, but it will probably carry a $1-2 charge.

Tell everyone you know about the tournament.
                      Chase

Comment

Registration

Registration is on the first post
                        Last edited by runnaman; January 14th, 2010, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Flyer is in the first post
                          Last edited by runnaman; January 14th, 2010, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Way to step up Chase. I'll get my registration to you in the coming week. Can't wait to play!

Bob

Comment

Sweet. Be sure to spread the word.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X