Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those trophies were cool. I have shifted to more function trophies. Unfortunately John Kinder from Bend can't make mugs/cups for a few months. This year I'm going with Calapooia glassware etched with the tourney logo. Thanks to Mark and Laura at Calapooia for their continued support of this fun event! Greg

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. Can't wait to see ya there. Got one of them cups myself. Different logo but still cool as well. Good choice. Looking forward to playing with Mr. Reicherd as well.

Comment

Originally posted by discgolfgreg View Post

First Name Last Name Div Code

Jason Hill MA1 ---Doooooood! Move UP already!

John Bain MA2 ---Inconceivable! There must be two John Bains. MA2???

Sam Gibson MA2 --Isn't this the kid who could have cashed in Open last year??

Wait List:
        1 Jeff Heider MA2
        2 Tyler Trinh MA2
        3 Matt Benotsch MPO --- I hope this guy gets in.
        4 Alan Turner MA2
        5 Will Larson MPO

Greg
        see above for my snarky bagger! commentary.

Comment

I messed up and should have had Matt B. and Ryan Lane's wife Gretchen on the in list based on when I was contacted so I will fit them in. I guess I should have published my list when it was 75% full.

As for mighty Sam, he will be playing lefthanded due to recent rotator cuff surgery on his normal throwing hand.

I talked with Jason and I'm not really of the mind set to force anyone to play Pro so I said OK to playing Advanced.

Greg

Comment

John Bain MA2 - is the mostly casual player and part time bar tender at Squirrels.

Comment

Originally posted by discgolfgreg View Post
              I messed up and should have had Matt B. and Ryan Lane's wife Gretchen on the in list based on when I was contacted so I will fit them in. I guess I should have published my list when it was 75% full.

As for mighty Sam, he will be playing lefthanded due to recent rotator cuff surgery on his normal throwing hand.

I talked with Jason and I'm not really of the mind set to force anyone to play Pro so I said OK to playing Advanced.

John Bain MA2 - is the mostly casual player and part time bar tender at Squirrels.

Greg
              Thanks Greg - just some friendly ribbing. It all makes sense now. There really ARE two John Bains. Sam is brave to play offhanded in ANY division. And Jason.....well....Jason - you're a BAGGER!

Comment

Ya I agree Matt the guy is such a bagger. Atleast he has those ruggged good looks and a great personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatjay View Post
                  Ya I agree Matt the guy is such a bagger. Atleast he has those ruggged good looks and a great personality.
                  He's a personality bagger too!

Comment

So, what is the weather prediction on the disc this year?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it includes an umbrella...

Comment

Yea, there was quite a bit of rain on it if I recall correctly. Thanks a bunch Kelly.....

Comment

Starting to get pumped up already. Can't wait untill saturday. After last weeks rain it can't get much worse. I still played well. So bring on the rain.

Comment

so anybody want to give me there spot??? I finally found a baby sitter, seems like a shame to have a babysitter and not be able to play Festivus?
                            Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Hey gangsta there's always room for a caddy.

Comment

WDGC,

Have you guys considered going to concrete tee pads at Adair? Its only been like 5 years or more since the course went in. I think the pads are nice but they are definitely showing their age!
                                PDGA #25296
                                Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X