X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
    Man Treelove you are on top of this thing!
    It's too bad you were never able to attend any of the Ice Bowls (ask Dave or Avery, among others) I directed at the GPBC Lunchtime course. Here's a peek at one of the flyers. You would know why I am so "on top of it". Suffice it to say I have only played in one Ice Bowl in my lifetime, so I am indeed plenty curious...
    Last edited by TreeLove; January 6th, 2010, 07:36 PM.
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      It's too bad you were never able to attend any of the Ice Bowls (ask Dave or Avery, among others) I directed at the GPBC Lunchtime course. Here's a peek at one of the flyers. You would know why I am so "on top of it". Suffice it to say I have only played in one Ice Bowl in my lifetime, so I am indeed plenty curious...

WOW Gawain yet another reason I wish I had discovered this game a few years earlier.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

So, I'll be camping on Saturday if I can get a camp spot. Not really anticipating a full camp ground this time of year. Woohoooooooooo! Nothing like a winter camp out and disc golf.

Bob

Comment

Camping at Pass Creek

YAYYYYY for BOB

All of the weather forecast centers still seem divided on probability of Saturday night rain . . . I could care less . . . I will be there, regardless. Pass Creek Park is a beautiful place rain or shine (leanin' towards shine, by most forecasts)

There will be more than enough camping room available for this winter-time event; we will probably all camp in the tree grouping within the tent area together, anyhow.

I'm so frickin' excited, I'm not sure how to say it . . . so I'm just gonna pounce on my keyboard for a small moment; bare with me . . . ngvojasehjgdsahjg;oweyg;jeamnpjefnwrtonwlfwje[ij43[0o4qou4q[r3[gndshnf;dah

Phew; I feel much better

-Derek

Comment

Ice Bowl Flyer?

This year's Pass Creek Ice Bowl flyer:
            Pass Creek Ice Bowl 2010 flyer

As one may notice, we did forget to mention where Pass Creek is . . .

-Derek

Comment

Gawain I've heard tell of your ice bowls before... I was playing but wasn't traveling at that point... my loss

Comment

Still trying to get G to run another one. Will keep working on him.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

women players

Hey Sam . . .

Go ahead and tell yer wife to come along. My wife, Breelyn (Bree) and her friend Kalene will be playing for sure, plus any other women that may show . . . "ask and you shall receive"

Woot!

-Derek

Comment

Registration list has been updated. The am fields just ballooned big time.

Trophies are finished. Picture in a few minutes.

nevermind... here is a picture of one of the Intermediate AM trophies.

There will be custom etched glass trophies for the following.

1st thru 4th place Pro

1st thru 3rd place Adv

1st thru 3rd place Am

Also trophies for: Most lost discs, Most food donated, and a special trophy for CTP on the Boss's Office Hole #4 Designed by Dave Feldberg himself.

Any other divisions will have prizes chosen on the fly from DGO stock.

Getting really exicting! We are working on more added cash for pros as well. Food is purchased for the lunches, WOOT! See ya there!
                    http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

dang... Looks like im gonna go ahead and make 2 more trophies as well...

1st place and 2nd place womens.

WOOT! VIVA LA ICE BOWL!!!! NO WIMPS!
                      http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Originally posted by discgolforegon View Post
                        dang... Looks like im gonna go ahead and make 2 more trophies as well...

1st place and 2nd place womens.

WOOT! VIVA LA ICE BOWL!!!! NO WIMPS!
                        While you're at it, make a trophy for "Shortest, Baldest, Weaniest Arm, Old Fart".

I'm really looking forward to Sunday. Thanks to the whole Discgolforegon crew for running this and all that you do for disc golf.

Bob

Comment

looks like Discgolforegon.com, Derek and the Pass Creek ice bowl have an article in the News Review today.

there might even be a mention about nate and myself

http://www.nrtoday.com/article/20100...ntProfile=1055

Comment

Originally posted by sodrifter View Post
                            looks like Discgolforegon.com, Derek and the Pass Creek ice bowl have an article in the News Review today.

there might even be a mention about nate and myself

http://www.nrtoday.com/article/20100...ntProfile=1055
                            Great article Anthony! Good job Disc Golf Oregon! Now I'm REALLY itching to get down there.

Bob

Comment

and they don't even explain what disc golf is... AWESOME!

Comment

Just talked to TreeLove and he has a full bus again. 4 coming from the big city on Sunday and myself on Saturday. 4+1=5 from PDX.

Derek, I have Gawains basket coming with me tomorrow.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X