Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doh, I was getting excited about the idea of BYOP at Horning's -- when's the Hobbit Huck?
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

BYOP at Hornings does sound fun and by May I'll be back in the swing of things.
      According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
        BYOP at Hornings does sound fun and by May I'll be back in the swing of things.
        I don't want to take away from any other events! period!
        but I doubt I will be able to budget for a 2 day pdga event on vacation-
        sounds like fun though, I have never played at that location.
        maybe we can have an event for all of the peeps who are not going to the big one-
        speaking of Hornings;
        is the 3rd course done yet?
        the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          preliminary info been posted on several threads on this website.. i aint no forum whiz like adam to find where they are... type jerry miller and should find a few of the threads...
          hmmmm- I typed that- no luck. I even searched your posts but ran out of time-- j/k
          isn't there a thread with all of the info?

Comment

yes there is a thread but i can't find it either on quick notice...
            May 15-16, PDGA Tier B Charity event.
            4 rounds, 2 on the actual course, 2 on temp set up on main campground. Should make for quick smooth rounds.
            Cabin space for 80 people, RV hook ups for 5, camping anywhere not on the courses, fishing on the santiam right there, hot showers and bathrooms... Flier and registration come out by March 1st.

Comment

I thought I saw something about having to pass some pdga rules test to play in a national tour event, being the BSF. Does anyone know anything about that and how do I do that?
              ________
              Cb1000
              Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
                I thought I saw something about having to pass some pdga rules test to play in a national tour event, being the BSF. Does anyone know anything about that and how do I do that?

That is for the Pro side of the Fling

All you have to do is pass the officials test that they will hook you up with on the pdga site.
                "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

fishing on the santiam right there
                  Santiam? where is this event? I thought it was in Estacada.......
                  man I am probably way off-

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                    May 15th & 16th at B Tier @ Camp Taoli

i think this is the event he refers too

but i have not been here so i do not know for sure
                    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

grrrr y'all drunk? The Jerry Miller Disc Golf Course @ Camp Taloali is at a Deaf youth campground 2 miles east of Stayton on Hwy 22. Further info can be found on www.oregondiscgolf.com, www.pdga.com, www.dgcoursereview.com and so forth... It's 111 acres so 36 holes fits nicely... plus the cabins, hot showers, the river for fishing right there etc.. basketball court as well etc etc etc... full sized camp kitchen available for organizations who want to serve/sell breakfast and lunch on saturday or sunday is available *I am going to cover the cost of fees for having the kitchen used and using pavillion for eating, meetings, evening social like poker etc and there a huge bonfire there as well.... gosh i can't explain how much is there to do to keep you busy and enjoying a full weekend. Anyone who does not go to this event will be entirely disapointed... even if it rains hard core, cabins and pavillion dry you up during off time...

Comment

grrrr y'all drunk? The Jerry Miller Disc Golf Course @ Camp Taloali is at a Deaf youth campground 2 miles east of Stayton on Hwy 22. Further info can be found on www.oregondiscgolf.com, www.pdga.com, www.dgcoursereview.com and so forth... It's 111 acres so 36 holes fits nicely... plus the cabins, hot showers, the river for fishing right there etc.. basketball court as well etc etc etc... full sized camp kitchen available for organizations who want to serve/sell breakfast and lunch on saturday or sunday is available *I am going to cover the cost of fees for having the kitchen used and using pavillion for eating, meetings, evening social like poker etc and there a huge bonfire there as well.... gosh i can't explain how much is there to do to keep you busy and enjoying a full weekend. Anyone who does not go to this event will be entirely disapointed... even if it rains hard core, cabins and pavillion dry you up during off time...
                        looks like you have put together a sweet event- I wish I could go-

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X