X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninkasi Winter Series #2 **Dexter 11/28/09**

Round 2 folks. Our last tourney was a success and this one will prove to be even better. here's why...

we have hoodies/more shirts for sale and scrip.
    we have ninkasi dyed discs that we are going to give away for ctps.
    we have ninkasi clothing and other crap that we will give away.
    we have ninkasi BEER that we will give away. *must be 21+
    we have chili and dogs for a buck with refill

now tell me, how is this not going to be awesome?

20$ All Pro Divisions
    15$ All Am Divisions
    1$ Ace pot

Player Registration 8am - 8:45am
    Player Meeting 9am
    Tee Off 9:15am

May the wind be in your favor...

WOOT... DGO will be on hand with additional prizes, and decals again.

Had a blast at the last event, this one is gonna be a blast too!
    http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Did you say hoodies with scrip? Sign me up for a 2X if you can get one that big!

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Did you say hoodies with scrip? Sign me up for a 2X if you can get one that big!
        i think we have a few coming. i'll try and save one for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
          i think we have a few coming. i'll try and save one for you.
          scrip should have first dibbs on the shiz?

Comment

nope. cash first. then scrip. gotta move the product, you know. not to worry though... whatever we move we'll replace for the next tourney.

i'm really glad most of you like the product. i showed it to jamie floyd (owner of ninkasi) and he flipped, which made me really really happy.

Comment

One Last Thing...

we will be accepting only 80 participants. any more and we'll have to turn away. as most of you know, this just makes it way easier to run for so many reasons. although, i do not expect anywhere near the turnout as last time because of the holiday. WHICH, mind you, will make this particular tourney completely worth it. we have a lot of stuff to give away.

Comment

Ninkasi #2 dexter

I loved the last tournement had a great time. I played as Int men but didnt have time to stay after turning in my card I had to leave. I finished 6th and am wondering what is scrip and whats it good for ? I will be at Dexter 8am sharp ready for another great time!
                One Last Thing...

we will be accepting only 80 participants. any more and we'll have to turn away. as most of you know, this just makes it way easier to run for so many reasons. although, i do not expect anywhere near the turnout as last time because of the holiday. WHICH, mind you, will make this particular tourney completely worth it. we have a lot of stuff to give away.

Comment

Originally posted by DGROGUE View Post
                  I loved the last tournement had a great time. I played as Int men but didnt have time to stay after turning in my card I had to leave. I finished 6th and am wondering what is scrip and whats it good for ? I will be at Dexter 8am sharp ready for another great time!
                  check your pm's

Comment

via Gene "the i make a mean chili" fackler...

We will have food available at this one. Homemade Turkey/Noodle Soup ($1 a cup w/1 refill), Polish Dog and a chip ($3) and hot drinks (FREE).There will be plenty of dogs to go around. The food is a fundraiser for the Cottage Grove Course. See you all there…..Gene

Thanks Gene!
                    Last edited by Dr. Zaius; November 22nd, 2009, 10:43 PM.

Comment

via Gene "the i make a mean chili" fackler...

We will have food available at this one. Homemade Turkey/Noodle Soup ($1 a cup w/1 refill), Polish Dog and a chip ($3) and hot drinks (FREE).There will be plenty of dogs to go around. The food is a fundraiser for the Cottage Grove Course. See you all there…..Gene

Thanks Gene!
                      I'll have had enough turkey by then so it's a Polish Dog! WOOT!

Comment

That's it, if Gene is making Polish dogs then I'm going to have to come out to play! Now I just have to pick out my handful of discs to bring back and some warm weather gear.

See everyone Saturday. :-)

Comment

yay bvd! stoked to see you there...

Course Alterations:

Hole 1: there will be ob set up on hole one short (it will be an island hole with a large fairway/layup area)

Hole 2: ob line on the left side of fairway, arcing around the back of the basket towards hole 3's tee pad. stay right and short and you're fine.

Hole 9: will be short left with NO MANDO!

Hole 11: there will be hay bales set up near the pin (long) on both sides of the fir trees extending out to the street.

Hole 12: (short) hay bales on left side of pin to prevent skips

Hole 14: Alt pin will be set up long and left (for sh*ts and giggs).

happy turkey day people!
                          Last edited by Dr. Zaius; November 25th, 2009, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Course Changes for the Tournament

I loves the course changes for the tournament this makes the course much more interesting, challenging and a higher level course. I think all dexter tournaments, including the celebration should add island holes, hay bales, more ob, and take away that mando making you shoot towards the unaware group teeing off at the hole 4 tee bench. Thank you for making the necessary changes to make this course play EXTRA AWESOME.. SEE YOU ALL ON SATURDAY!

Comment

thanks for the support nate. one advantage of having winter tourneys is to experiment with the course a bit. i have no idea if these hay bales will make a big difference or not, but like i said, we'll just have to wait and see.

i'll be out there on friday setting up the course (i plan on playing a round or two as well). hay bales will be added around noon, and other ob set up afternoon.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X