Ninkasi Winter Series #2 **Dexter 11/28/09** Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    just got back. tourney went well. Southern oregon definitely rerpresented.
    course was fun. and different. and hard.

    thanks to all who made it. it's amazing to me (and to many others) to see the turnout that some of these tourneys get. i honestly didn't expect 94 people. thank you to everyone who helped and everyone who didn't!

    scores will be posted tomorrow.

    i drink beer now.

    May the wind be in your favor...

    Comment


    • #17
      You Rock Dr. Z!!! Thanks to you and all that have worked so hard to bring this series to life. Oh and a special thanks to Ninkasi. Today was a ton of fun!!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Hey Will,

        Great job on the Tourney. It was a lot of fun and went smoothly. Looking forward to the next one!

        Thanks,
        Ryan
        =====================
        http://www.Hazardiscs.com
        =====================

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Hazardiscs View Post
          Hey Will,

          Great job on the Tourney. It was a lot of fun and went smoothly. Looking forward to the next one!

          Thanks,
          Ryan
          =====================
          http://www.Hazardiscs.com
          =====================
          yeah, yeah yeah, good job Will, blah blah blah. RESULTS?

          Comment


          • #20
            Thanks tournament organizers

            Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
            yeah, yeah yeah, good job Will, blah blah blah. RESULTS?

            Great tournament, fast awards, just like we like it. Course changes were excelent, too bad you could not have made it 20 degrees warmer.

            For the 2nd time in 4 weeks Devin (HukDMC) made me make a 25 footer to win. Sorry Devin, I only make those on you.


            Scott Withers


            Any timetable on when results will be up

            Comment


            • #21
              results will be posted today. thanks for all the great feedback and praise.


              edit: after reading matt's post i have decided not to post the results until june.
              Last edited by Dr. Zaius; November 30th, 2009, 12:36 PM.
              May the wind be in your favor...

              Comment


              • #22
                Results

                Place/Name/Score/Series Points

                MPO
                1 - Scott Withers 104 28
                2 - Devin Cordell 105 27
                3 - Ben Van Deusen 108 26
                4 - Anthony Salee 109 25
                - Matt Benotsch 109 25
                6 - Chris Wilcox 110 23
                - Eric Buck Smith 110 23
                - Leland Odriscoll 110 23
                - Brad Mcdougal 110 23
                10 - Krik Mcalister 112 19
                - Tom Chrestman 112 19
                - Greg Meyer 112 19
                13 - Will Larson 113 16
                14 - Sean Mcelroy 114 15
                15 - Ben Dowdy 115 14
                16 - Scott Heath 116 13
                - Marx Ramirez 116 13
                - Kevin Maloney 116 13
                - Bob Goodrich 116 13
                - Matt Somer 116 13
                21 - Derek Penfield 117 8
                22 - Phil Ormsby 122 7
                23 - Cody Cornett 123 6
                24 - Nate Bush 125 5
                25 - Dustin Keegan 126 4
                - Brant Gausnell 126 4
                27 - Zaq Jones 128 2
                28 - Orion Lang 149 1

                MA1
                1 - Mark Scheid 109 31
                2 - Jason Mulvey 111 30
                3 Jesse Hickerson 113 29
                4 - Noah Politzer 115 28
                5 - Richard Burch 116 27
                - Lee Fourte 116 27
                - Aaron Deross 116 27
                8 - Nate Baker 118 24
                - Daniel Cook 118 24
                - Jessie Graseth 118 24
                - Gavin Hayworth 118 24
                12 - Eli Juarez 119 20
                13 - Adam Bell 121 19
                - Logan Grasseth 121 19
                - Roger Akins 121 19
                16 - Scott Gummow 122 16
                - Sam Larsen 122 16
                - Cody Freebird 122 16
                19 - Marcus Poppen 124 13
                - Jason Turner 124 13
                - Forrest Mcharry 124 13
                22 - Daniel Dougherty 126 10
                - Shane Cunningham 126 10
                24 - Joe Hiatt 127 8
                - Ian Sepkovic 127 8
                26 - Erik Juarez 128 6
                27 - Brian "warchild" Lupton 129 5
                - Travis Edmoston 129 5
                29 - Ben Chilton 132 3
                30 - Randy French 135 2
                31 - Tim Coyle 153 1

                Intermediate
                1 - James Morse 118 20
                2 - Scott Wales 120 19
                - Ryan Cole 120 19
                4 - Jamie Brannon 121 17
                5 - David Durken 125 16
                6 - Daniel Guill 126 15
                7 - Kevin Jones 128 14
                - Kris Brannon 128 14
                9 - Ezra Gouge 129 12
                - David Errington 129 12
                11 - Randy Winey 132 10
                12 - Mark Kester 134 9
                13 - Vaughn Knight 136 8
                - Chris Richards 136 8
                15 - Chris Huntoon 137 6
                - Kaiya Tuttle 137 5
                17 - Jeff Levell 145 4
                18 - Dallas Steely 152 3
                19 - Mark Guill 156 2
                20 - Jared Bryner DNF 1

                Pro Master
                1 - Dan Lucachick 118 3
                2 - Kevin Duffy 119 2
                3 - Tim Long 121 1

                Adv Master
                1 - Clyde Davison 119 5
                - Dan Hammett 119 5
                3 - Doug Heiken 125 3
                4 - Randy Huntoon 126 2
                5 - Rebecca Duffy 158 1

                Adv GrandMaster
                1 - Ralph Huntoon 128 2
                2 - Bryce Downy 129 2

                Int Women
                1 - Holly Dewitt 145 3
                2 - Jennifer Mcelvan 156 2
                3 - Cary Turken 175 1
                Last edited by Dr. Zaius; February 1st, 2010, 04:14 PM.
                May the wind be in your favor...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Running Totals...

                  Is there going to be a running 'series points' total compiled?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Hazardiscs View Post
                    Is there going to be a running 'series points' total compiled?
                    i will calculate these points in the very near future. if anyone needs to know where you stand in your division, just quickly figure them out by looking at the past results a few threads down...
                    May the wind be in your favor...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Adv. Masters results/points

                      There is a missing scorecard in the Adv. Masters for Doug(don't know last name). Ask Rebecca or Randy; They both played with him in the 1st round.
                      Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
                      Results

                      Place/Name/Score/Series Points

                      MPO
                      1 - Scott Withers 104 28
                      2 - Devin Cordell 105 27
                      3 - Ben Van Deusen 108 26
                      4 - Anthony Salee 109 25
                      - Matt Benotsch 109 25
                      6 - Chris Wilcox 110 23
                      - Eric Buck Smith 110 23
                      - Leland Odriscoll 110 23
                      - Brad Mcdougal 110 23
                      10 - Krik Mcalister 112 19
                      - Tom Chrestman 112 19
                      - Greg Meyer 112 19
                      13 - Will Larson 113 16
                      14 - Sean Mcelroy 114 15
                      15 - Ben Dowdy 115 14
                      16 - Scott Heath 116 13
                      - Marx Ramirez 116 13
                      - Kevin Maloney 116 13
                      - Bob Goodrich 116 13
                      - Matt Somer 116 13
                      21 - Derek Penfield 117 8
                      22 - Phil Ormsby 122 7
                      23 - Cody Cornett 123 6
                      24 - Nate Bush 125 5
                      25 - Dustin Keegan 126 4
                      - Brant Gausnell 126 4
                      27 - Zaq Jones 128 2
                      28 - Orion Lang 149 1

                      MA1
                      1 - Mark Scheid 109 31
                      2 - Jason Mulvey 111 30
                      3 Jesse Hickerson 113 29
                      4 - Noah Politzer 115 28
                      5 - Richard Burch 116 27
                      - Lee Fourte 116 27
                      - Aaron Deross 116 27
                      8 - Nate Baker 118 24
                      - Daniel Cook 118 24
                      - Jessie Graseth 118 24
                      - Gavin Hayworth 118 24
                      12 - Eli Juarez 119 20
                      13 - Adam Bell 121 19
                      - Logan Grasseth 121 19
                      - Roger Akins 121 19
                      16 - Scott Gummow 122 16
                      - Sam Larsen 122 16
                      - Cody Freebird 122 16
                      19 - Marcus Poppen 124 13
                      - Jason Turner 124 13
                      - Forrest Mcharry 124 13
                      22 - Daniel Dougherty 126 10
                      - Shane Cunningham 126 10
                      24 - Joe Hiatt 127 8
                      - Ian Sepkovic 127 8
                      26 - Erik Juarez 128 6
                      27 - Brian "warchild" Lupton 129 5
                      - Travis Edmoston 129 5
                      29 - Ben Chilton 132 3
                      30 - Randy French 135 2
                      31 - Tim Coyle 153 1

                      Intermediate
                      1 - James Morse 118 21
                      2 - Scott Wales 120 20
                      - Ryan Cole 120 20
                      4 - Jamie Brannon 121 18
                      5 - David Durken 125 17
                      6 - Daniel Guill 126 16
                      7 - Kevin Jones 128 15
                      - Kris Brannon 128 15
                      9 - Ezra Gouge 129 13
                      - David Errington 129 13
                      11 - Randy Winey 132 11
                      12 - Mark Kester 134 10
                      13 - Mark Kester 134 9
                      14 - Vaughn Knight 136 8
                      - Chris Richards 136 8
                      16 - Chris Huntoon 137 6
                      - Kaiya Tuttle 137 6
                      18 - Jeff Levell 145 4
                      19 - Dallas Steely 152 3
                      20 - Mark Guill 156 2
                      21 - Jared Bryner DNF 1

                      Pro Master
                      1 - Dan Lucachick 118 3
                      2 - Kevin Duffy 119 2
                      3 - Tim Long 121 1

                      Adv Master
                      1 - Clyde Davison 119 4
                      - Dan Hammett 119 4
                      3 - Randy Huntoon 126 2
                      4 - Rebecca Duffy 158 1

                      Adv GrandMaster
                      1 - Ralph Huntoon 128 2
                      2 - Bryce Downy 129 2

                      Int Women
                      1 - Holly Dewitt 145 3
                      2 - Jennifer Mcelvan 156 2
                      3 - Cary Turken 175 1

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Doug Heiken.

                        Originally posted by Red View Post
                        There is a missing scorecard in the Adv. Masters for Doug(don't know last name). Ask Rebecca or Randy; They both played with him in the 1st round.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          oops.

                          That missing scorecard is mine. I accidentally went home with it in my pocket. I got a 66 first round and a 63 second round. Don't care if it goes in my permanent record.

                          Originally posted by Red View Post
                          There is a missing scorecard in the Adv. Masters for Doug(don't know last name). Ask Rebecca or Randy; They both played with him in the 1st round.

                          Comment

                          Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X