Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dion check PM

Comment

Looks like I have to back out. The sitter I had lined up for the weekend will not be able to sit. I am still trying to make it happen but we will see. I have tried a couple people to make the trip with me without success but if I do make it I won't be alone.
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Looking forward to playing with you Mr. Treelove. Not much on the line this time. Thought I'd give you a chance to get back at me. Timber has been very very good to me. Good luck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          Where are all the AM ladies? Steve and I are considering signing up, but it would be nice to have at least a full card of FW1s. Any other ladies planning on signing up for this?

Cindy
          I'm hoping to make this one Cindy, but we'll see what the weather does. I'll try to convince some more ladies from down here to come up with me

Comment

Originally posted by shavonne View Post
            I'm hoping to make this one Cindy, but we'll see what the weather does. I'll try to convince some more ladies from down here to come up with me

That would be awesome!! Now the question is will the late fee be waived because I am not sure we want to pay an extra $10.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Yes, the late fee is going to be waived in order to encourage more people to sign up.

Comment

No late fees until Friday. After that there will be a $10 late fee.

8:00-8:30 Check in
                8:45 Players meeting
                9:00 Round One
                approx. 11:45-12:45 Lunch
                approx. 1:00 Round Two
                short awards ceremony to follow

The second round will start one hour after the last card comes in from the first, unless we have any groups taking more than three hours to complete the first round (which should not happen). So if the last card comes in at 11:15, then the second round starts at 12:15. The latest the second round will start is 1:00. It's one of the shortest days of the year so we're going to try not to dilly-dally.

We're up to 35 players...

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9738

Comment

Signed up and renewed Stumptown membership. See you all Saturday.
                  Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                  PDGA #37890
                  Stumptown #157
                  ODW TDG 10-11
                  3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

We've got 49 players as of this morning signed up. If you haven't signed up yet and want to, goto...

http://j.mp/slosh1

We will also take registrations the day of the event, from 8-8:30. Bring cash or a check made out to Stumptown Disc Golf Club. If you are planning on going but cannot pay on-line drop me a note so I can pencil you in. Looks like 50% chance of rain and highs in the upper 40's. See you'all Saturday...

Comment

Bart, I signed up and paid last night, but it looks like you don't know about it yet. Just wanted to make sure I'm on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                        haha. nice.

i'll be there if:

a.) whether permits
                        b.) waugh brings at least one other washington player
                        c.) I can crash with someone Friday night so that I don't have to drive to Timber from Corvallis in the morning

Those are my conditions
                        Park it at my place. You're always welcome here. (sorry late notice).

Comment

Sign up tonight on line or you will have to sign up the day of the tournament. Sometime in the AM Steve Carson will close online registration. 8:00-8:30 player check in/registration. I got a few calls today but ended up going to the Blazer game after getting back from timber - I'll try to get back to everyone tomarrow. There should be plenty of room for everybody who shows up Sat. to get in and play - that's a nice change, eh? See you then....

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                            Sign up tonight on line or you will have to sign up the day of the tournament. Sometime in the AM Steve Carson will close online registration. 8:00-8:30 player check in/registration. I got a few calls today but ended up going to the Blazer game after getting back from timber - I'll try to get back to everyone tomarrow. There should be plenty of room for everybody who shows up Sat. to get in and play - that's a nice change, eh? See you then....
                            Online sign up closed. By my count there are 55 signed up out of 72 spots. Not bad for December! I'll be celebrating Christmas in Spokane. Have a great time everyone!

Comment

15 spots left for tomarrow morning...

Comment

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X