Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did your site get hacked? The link isn't working for me. I tried googling stumptown disc golf and the link from there seems to be wrong too. It asks me to subscrbe to some not disc golf related newsletter.

Comment

Yeah, I was planning to register today and ran into the same problem with the website.

Comment

I put a call into Steve Carson who administers the site and hopefully it should be up and running later today or tomarrow. There aren't too many people signed up yet but I'm starting to get a lot more interest in the last few days.
        If you're worried about getting in you can always pay me cash or check in hand. I can give you my address or you can drop it at my work - Laurelthirst Public House 30th & NE Glisan. Make sure to include your name, PDGA number (if applicable), and division. Just hand it to any bartender and tell them it's for me, then order a beer. Or you can order the beer first. Please don't send any entries by snail mail. $35 any division + $10 for non-PDGA members.

Comment

Site is back up...

Comment

Alright, I'm all signed up. I guess I have to go down to Laurelthirst and order a beer now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
              or you can drop it at my work - Laurelthirst Public House 30th & NE Glisan. Make sure to include your name, PDGA number (if applicable), and division. Just hand it to any bartender and tell them it's for me, then order a beer. Or you can order the beer first.
              That's probably the coolest method of tournament sign-up that I've ever heard of.

Really wish I could make this one... I hope there will be more.

Comment

Last years event

I believe the weather looked a bit like this:

http://www.aracnet.com/~stuart/

Cheers

Comment

Where are the pros? I am planning to make the trip but would like to see a decent field. C'mon people.
                  Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                    Where are the pros? I am planning to make the trip but would like to see a decent field. C'mon people.
                    I will be there....and am happy to take a Washingtonian's money!

Comment

I won't sign up until I see Waugh on the pre reg., C'mon Waugh!!
                      Innova Champion Discs
                      Discmania
                      huk lab
                      Keen Footwear
                      Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                      Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                      Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                        I won't sign up until I see Waugh on the pre reg., C'mon Waugh!!
                        Since it looks like snow is not in the forcast I will be on the list by the end of the week. Congrats on your cash cow victory nate! Too bad you had to chop it.
                        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Since it looks like snow is not in the forcast I will be on the list by the end of the week. Congrats on your cash cow victory nate! Too bad you had to chop it.
                          haha. nice.

i'll be there if:

a.) whether permits
                          b.) waugh brings at least one other washington player
                          c.) I can crash with someone Friday night so that I don't have to drive to Timber from Corvallis in the morning

Those are my conditions
                          Team DISCRAFT
                          NW Sign Up
                          Gorilla Boy
                          Paragon Disc Golf
                          Odwalla

Comment

Where are all the AM ladies? Steve and I are considering signing up, but it would be nice to have at least a full card of FW1s. Any other ladies planning on signing up for this?

Cindy
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                              I believe the weather looked a bit like this:

http://www.aracnet.com/~stuart/

Cheers
                              great pic stu...that was my first win in a tourney...I would welcome more of the same as that was a blast..4" at the start 14" at the finish

Comment

There's only two more days left before a late fee is imposed. If the registration continues at the same pace it has, then we are looking at lowering that or waiving it. That doesn't mean wait - please sign up sooner than later! I'm sure the conditions will be, well, cold. Hopefully too cold for it to rain. But it should be fun - Timber is a very forgiving winter course and the reason why I picked it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X