Players meet @ 8:15 am
    1st round tee @ 9 am
    2 rounds of 18
    pro $30
    pro master $25
    pro women $25
    all advanced $20
    all amateur $ 15
    Directions from the north or south > exit 108 off of I-5, turn right at the first and only stop light in town, gig table by the covered area to the left.
    call yose @ (541) 733-9117 for more info
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

SOWS #2 Millsite

This is a good chance to play a course where nobody has a home field advantage, since its only in place once a year
    There is a couple holes that are huge! 700+ ft.

gonna be a great time like always at the SOWS

I wonder who aces the covered bridge hole this year?? me??
    -Devin Cordell #38801

Comment

ahhh yes, the beauty and the beast This is one of the coolest temp courses around. If you have never played this course i suggest you make the trip. I will be there bright and early to rock the beauty and tame the beast. See you in the winners circle

Comment

One more wake up and it is here! This is going to be wet, cold, windy, and FUN.

Comment

boy that was fun congrats to nate for winning the first but hopefully not the last sows event you have ever played i was stoked to make the lead card and watch Nate and Scotty battle it out for the win. the weather held out for us mostly. and the turnout was around 100 people. 31 pros! as for myself i had a not so great 2nd round and tied 3way with Dion and Scott H. for 8th. hey at least we brought home our entry fees

cant wait for the next one WOOT!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X