X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points Updated

Looks like Nate has taken his rightful place... I'm still in the top ten though and I'm pretty excited about that!

here's the link

http://www.orsdiscgolf.com/08seriespoints/ORS2008.htm

Comment

Me too. Jamie too.

I think we can both bump up with a good showing at WOX.

Should be a good battle for Advanced, too...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Does anyone know if the Voyers are playing the last tournament of the series? Is Jamie's ankle better? Is this the right thread to ask these questions? I'm new to this forum......

Comment

Yay! Hi Dana! I will definitely be at Willamette. I missed it last year and DO NOT want to do that again. My ankle is still swollen and being difficult, but CPink gave me a sweet brace for it. I'm just going to take it easy til then, so no laughing when I show up and have totally forgotten how to putt!

See ya there!

Comment

Originally posted by Dana View Post
            Does anyone know if the Voyers are playing the last tournament of the series?
            The Voyers didn't register in time I've tried and tried to have her get on the wait list. I really wanted to play a tourney with her before she moves up.

Comment

I am glad you are going to be able to play Jamie!!! Yay!!!!! It will be fun to play with you too, Celeste!!!! Maybe the Voyers will get in on the waitlist???

Comment

ORS Points

I am not 100% sure on my math but I think that because Tyler C. wont be at the WOX, no one can beat my 400pts (assuming a finish worse than 5th at the WOX and only getting my bonus point for attendance). Make sense I should win the series outright this year as I have been a pro for 4 years now in the Oregon Series with these results:

2005: 2nd place to Lane M. by 2 points
                2006: 2nd place to Andrew R. by 1 point (lost by one stroke at WO8)
                2007: 1st place tie with Dion A.
                2008: 1st place (I think...I expect to finish better than 5th at WOX for insurance)
                Innova Champion Discs
                Discmania
                huk lab
                Keen Footwear
                Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Nate, I will not let you play in the WOX. I need someone to spot on hole 4. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mikestorrs View Post
                    Nate, I will not let you play in the WOX. I need someone to spot on hole 4. Thanks.

Oooh, bummer Nate. Maybe next year.

Comment

MPG and MG1 and MA2 look like a real close race. FW1 looks like Dana or Miranda taking it, since voyer wont make WOX. FW2 looks like Shavonne will take it, since Celeste is moving up to ADV. all of the other divisions look like the winner is already locked in.
                      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                        all of the other divisions look like the winner is already locked in.
                        with NO MPM division option at the Great Northwest Open,
                        I will have 1 MPO & 3 MPM events this yr.

Just couldnt make Rose City or Calpoo....and TD'd the Shootout....so Jeff pretty much has a lock there.....

theres always next yr....

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X