Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 BSF

Hello Everyone,

This is an open invitation to all who would like to submit their artwork for the 2010 Beaver State Fling!

Artwork is needed for the following:

1. Fundraiser Discs (artwork on limited run discs, 1 month due date)
    2. Player's pack discs (also used on merchandise, website, etc.)

We are also looking for an "Official Logo" for the "Fling". Something that will increase recognition of the BSF year after year! The only item changing on the logo each year would be the event date.

Compensation for artwork used is typically paid in discs and/or merchandise.
    Please submit artwork to myself or Mike Phillips.

Take a chance at having your artwork be the face of a PDGA National Tour event!!
    Last edited by JMittl; October 18th, 2009, 08:12 PM. Reason: Include date

So one month due date, does that mean one month from today?

Comment

Originally posted by shavonne View Post
      So one month due date, does that mean one month from today?
      Yes, this is a rough estimate for the fundraiser discs artwork.

Comment

Quoted from the PDGA website!
        A quick turnaround then comes on the following weekend, as the tour turns even further northwest to Portland, Oregon for the 2010 Beaver State Fling on May 28-30. In what can only be described as disc golf paradise, the two Milo McIver river-bend courses offer, not just some of the most challenging golf on the tour, but the most aesthetically pleasing as well. And combined with a rock solid staff to support the event, Jeff Mittl and Mike Phillips have continued to build upon the strong foundation that the Bellingers have left to them.

Lets get it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          Quoted from the PDGA website!
          A quick turnaround then comes on the following weekend, as the tour turns even further northwest to Portland, Oregon for the 2010 Beaver State Fling on May 28-30. In what can only be described as disc golf paradise, the two Milo McIver river-bend courses offer, not just some of the most challenging golf on the tour, but the most aesthetically pleasing as well. And combined with a rock solid staff to support the event, Jeff Mittl and Mike Phillips have continued to build upon the strong foundation that the Bellingers have left to them.

Lets get it on!
          When do sign-ups start?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            When do sign-ups start?
            Closed. Full. They took sign-ups from players after the final round last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
              Closed. Full. They took sign-ups from players after the final round last year.
              Damn. Oh well, I tried. Who needs a caddy?

Comment

fixed.

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                Closed. Full. They took sign-ups from players after the final round in 1999
                May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

dosent look like you tried hard enough... I might need a water boy; already got a caddy, umbrella boy, and towel boy...

Comment

cabana boy?

Comment

Hey Everyone,

We are having a work party at Stub Stewart State Park this Sunday Nov 1st. We are hoping for a lot of folks to show up so that we can get this course really going. To help the cause we are going to be selling 2009 Beaver State Fling fundraiser discs at half price to work party participants.

All proceeds will go to help get the 2010 Beaver State Fling engine get in gear. We have quite a few incidental costs that we must cover before the registrations will be coming in.

So come out and pick up a sweet disc for cheap and lend a hand in getting another great course installed in an Oregon State Park.

More information is here, http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=3313

Need directions? Get them here
                      http://www.oregonstateparks.org/park_255.php
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

How does one know when sign-ups open for the BSF? I wanted to play in 2009 but had no idea when the reg opened. I just started playing tourneys and could use some advice. I would love to get in this time and represent for the women.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Elizabeth View Post
                          How does one know when sign-ups open for the BSF? I wanted to play in 2009 but had no idea when the reg opened. I just started playing tourneys and could use some advice. I would love to get in this time and represent for the women.
                          Registration will not open until next year, probably March 2010*. We will post information here in the forums, on the club website as well as the event website. We will also make a notice on the PDGA discussion forums and hopefully in the Disc Golfer Magazine. Your best bet is to let your personal network know that you intend to play in the event, that way when anyone becomes aware of a notice of when registration will open they will let you know as well.

* This can change and is in no means a firm time line for registration only an approximation based on 2009 BSF registration times. The TD's and the PDGA have the authorization to make changes to this based on demand, timing, urgency or need!
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                            cabana boy?
                            I let the ladies have the cabana boys...

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                              Registration will not open until next year, probably March 2010*. We will post information here in the forums, on the club website as well as the event website. We will also make a notice on the PDGA discussion forums and hopefully in the Disc Golfer Magazine. Your best bet is to let your personal network know that you intend to play in the event, that way when anyone becomes aware of a notice of when registration will open they will let you know as well.

* This can change and is in no means a firm time line for registration only an approximation based on 2009 BSF registration times. The TD's and the PDGA have the authorization to make changes to this based on demand, timing, urgency or need!
                              I would just announce it to be exactly 2 months before and be well prepared by then...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X