X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Annual Battle at Cascades

I am pleased to anounce the 1st annual Battle at Cascades on Oct. 24, 2009. This event is a brainchild of myself and my nephew(ZERO) after discovering that we both play only three discs at owr home course of Woodmansee in Salem. We were pleased that CCDG members liked the battle we had at Woodmansee on May 2, 2009. This is a fun spin on the challanging sport of disc golf, and opens turnament play to navice players with a chance to "Take it all" with a little luck. If you want more info on this topic check the CCDG website or e-mail me at johnbeastjohnston@yahoo.com

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    I am pleased to anounce the 1st annual Battle at Cascades on Oct. 24, 2009. This event is a brainchild of myself and my nephew(ZERO) after discovering that we both play only three discs at owr home course of Woodmansee in Salem. We were pleased that CCDG members liked the battle we had at Woodmansee on May 2, 2009. This is a fun spin on the challanging sport of disc golf, and opens turnament play to navice players with a chance to "Take it all" with a little luck. If you want more info on this topic check the CCDG website or e-mail me at johnbeastjohnston@yahoo.com
    Check the CCDG website.......I guess I gotta google that myself, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      Check the CCDG website.......I guess I gotta google that myself, huh?
      No.

It is in the links section of this website. Northwest Disc Golf Links
      The first club under Pacific Northwest Organizations: Capitol City Disc Golf (CCDG)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X