Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOWS XIV > #1 Wolf Creek -Nov 7th

Greetings,
    The 14th annual Southern Oregon Winter Series is here!
    Saturday Nov.7, 2009
    Wolf Creek Park, Wolf Creek, Oregon
    2 rounds of 18
    Players meet @ 8:15 am
    1st round tee @ 9:00 am
    am > $15
    adv > $20
    pro master > $25
    pro > $30
    ??????? call yose @ 541 733 9117
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

I'll try to round up a Dexter dawg contingent! See you there!

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
      I'll try to round up a Dexter dawg contingent! See you there!
      Dexterhawk, There is an OLE the same day at Waterloo so I am wondering if Wolfcreek is a better course? I have always wanted to play a SOWs event but have not had the chance. Let me know if it is worth the extra drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Dexterhawk, There is an OLE the same day at Waterloo so I am wondering if Wolfcreek is a better course? I have always wanted to play a SOWs event but have not had the chance. Let me know if it is worth the extra drive.
        Better than Waterloo? Dirt tee pads and tone poles?

Comment

dirt teepads indeed, but no tones. It will be some of the original holes and some temp holes, all with baskets. Good people, good payouts, good fun, gotta love the winter series.

Comment

bye bye baby

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
            dirt teepads indeed, but no tones. It will be some of the original holes and some temp holes, all with baskets. Good people, good payouts, good fun, gotta love the winter series.
            Yep, 18 baskets and the homerun hole.
            Tee off at homeplate and you have to hit one out or it's OB.
            Now you ask how far are the fences?
            Come on down and see for yourself.
            I apologize for the OLE conflict.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            - Anonymous

Comment

We have so many baskets now... i don't see us playing tones ever again?
              http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Like Matt B. was saying it would be better for you Dexter puppies to stay up there. It is a long drive to come down here just to get your butts whipped. Seriously yall should come down. It isn't a most play course but with the added holes it is a fun course and you can drink all you want in the rounds. I LOVE THE SOWS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                  Like Matt B. was saying it would be better for you Dexter puppies to stay up there. It is a long drive to come down here just to get your butts whipped. Seriously yall should come down. It isn't a most play course but with the added holes it is a fun course and you can drink all you want in the rounds. I LOVE THE SOWS!!!!!!!
                  Is that what I was saying?

You say: "It is a long drive to come down here " "It isn't a most (must) play course" BUT "you can drink all you want in the rounds."

I GUESS that's a convincing sales job! I think the other guys did a better job making it sound appealing. I'd like to play a SOWS someday too, but need some revenge on Waterloo. Good luck.

Comment

Should i edit that? No I think i will leave it.

Comment

wolf creek info

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                      Greetings,
                      The 14th annual Southern Oregon Winter Series is here!
                      Saturday Nov.7, 2009
                      Wolf Creek Park, Wolf Creek, Oregon
                      2 rounds of 18
                      Players meet @ 8:15 am
                      1st round tee @ 9:00 am
                      am > $15
                      adv > $20
                      pro master > $25
                      pro > $30
                      ??????? call yose @ 541 733 9117
                      The gate will be open at 7 am.
                      The $2 per vehicle day use fee will be in effect.
                      Better bring brella's.
                      - Anonymous

Comment

Everyone wonders about SOWS events and if they are worth it. Hell Yeah they are, if you wanna come play some sick temp courses and of course WB, Selmac, and others make it to a SOWS event, Pro's come play good and its well worth the money, play bad and find yourself soaked and pouting.

Comment

only one more wake up and victory shall be mine!! Ah yes I can already smell the rain. bring on the winter madness!!

Comment

The first Winter Series event has come and gone. 103 golfers showed up to take on Wolf Creek. As always it was a great tournament and I love the SOWS! I can't wait for Millsite in two weeks...

Comment

WooT! it was a blast. Thanks to Yose and crew for another great winter series tourney. man 103 at the first one. At this rate we may have to take pre regs and cap the field so we can finish with daylight. Southern Oregon Winter Golf is Awesome

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X