FIRST ANNUAL BATTLE AT CASCADE GATEWAY, Salem, Oregon 24 OCT 09 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIRST ANNUAL BATTLE AT CASCADE GATEWAY, Salem, Oregon 24 OCT 09

Battle starts at 10 am

Tournament is open to all and will be a single elimination. Players will pay 5 dollars to play. Ace Pot for the event is $100. It will be split for all Aces.

Rules...
    -PLAYERS WILL FLIP DISCS INTO PAIRS FOR FIRST ROUND
    -PLAYERS WILL ALL START ON HOLE 1 IN PAIRS
    -PLAYERS WILL SELECT 3 DISCS FROM THEIR BAG (ONLY THESE WILL BE USED FOR THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT)
    -PLAYERS WILL MATCHPLAY EACH HOLE
    -PLAYERS WINNING A HOLE WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF REMOVING A DISC FROM OPPONENTS 3 DISCS OR TAKING ONE BACK (NOT FOR KEEPS)
    -AFTER EACH ROUND OF ELIMINATION PLAYERS WILL FLIP DISKS TO PAIR UP.
    -9 HOLES WILL BE PLAYED, IF YOU TIE AFTER 9 IT SUDDEN DEATH STARTING AT HOLE 1, IF YOU LOOSE ALL 3 OF YOUR DISKS YOUR OUT.
    -AFTER A CHAMPION IS NAMED HE/SHE WILL BE GIVEN A ONE A TROPHY DISK WITH EVERY PLAYERS SIGNATURE ON IT, PLUS A LOT OF CASH.
    -JACKPOT PAYOUT IS AS FOLLOWS 75%-CHAMPION 25%-RUNNER UP

Tournament Directors are Zach and Beast
    Last edited by Vector_2008; October 15th, 2009, 10:57 AM. Reason: Fixing the details

the course will be a modified nine hole starting at hole 1, itll be 1-3 13-18, thank you and i hope to see lots of new people out there!! the more people the more money to win!!

Comment

Too Bad

Would love to attend, sounds like a lot of fun. However, that is a Team golf day for us. Hope your event is a success. You will have to let us know how it goes.

Comment

Atleast three of us from mcminnville will be there, hoorah
        Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

my dad is new to the game, he might venture out there to meet some master disc golfers...

Comment

Okay five of us confirmed from mcminnville, see you soon!
            Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X