Hyzer Desert Rebels Bag Tag FINALS - 10/10 - Hyzer Pines, Sisters Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hyzer Desert Rebels Bag Tag FINALS - 10/10 - Hyzer Pines, Sisters

    For all you Rebels out there.........

    Our Bag Tag Finals is this Saturday (10/10) in Sisters - 9am

    TOP 32 Tags (That show) for Men and TOP 8 for Women......
    Format is single elimination MATCH PLAY - $5 per player - $420 ace pool IS in play.

    SO IF you have a Tag that is HIGHER than 32 you will probably still get in IF you show up. I am sure that there are those who will not be able to make it.

    More info here....

    http://www.centraloregondiscgolf.com/bagtag.html

  • #2
    I'll be there....along with the tag I got @ Hab/Rec

    Comment


    • #3
      Questions

      Originally posted by Magilla View Post
      For all you Rebels out there.........

      Our Bag Tag Finals is this Saturday (10/10) in Sisters - 9am

      TOP 32 Tags (That show) for Men and TOP 8 for Women......
      Format is single elimination MATCH PLAY - $5 per player - $420 ace pool IS in play.

      SO IF you have a Tag that is HIGHER than 32 you will probably still get in IF you show up. I am sure that there are those who will not be able to make it.

      More info here....

      http://www.centraloregondiscgolf.com/bagtag.html

      I understand the single elimination format but what is the format for the day? How do you determine who plays who? Is it the top person in the foursome that goes on? Or is it a head to head match up? If it is head-to-head, is the winner really expected to play 6 rounds? More details please. We are trying to decide what to do because we do have top tags but is it even worth coming over for?

      On a side note, we were both unaware of this ending format. But that is a mute point now.

      Thanks Magilla!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Amber View Post
        I understand the single elimination format but what is the format for the day? How do you determine who plays who? Is it the top person in the foursome that goes on? Or is it a head to head match up? If it is head-to-head, is the winner really expected to play 6 rounds? More details please. We are trying to decide what to do because we do have top tags but is it even worth coming over for?

        On a side note, we were both unaware of this ending format. But that is a mute point now.

        Thanks Magilla!!
        Format is Head to Head Match Play....NCAA style brackets

        Seeding will be by Tag #...For Ladies #1 Plays #8, #2 plays #7, #3 & #6, etc. for the 1st match
        For Men #1 plays #32....etc....

        I am working out brackets that allow players to continue play even IF they lose a match, so that placing can be worked out all the way down with out ties.

        On the Mens side it will take 5 matches to get a winner...only 3 matches for the women.

        Matches will be 9 holes each....."Maybe" an 18 hole final Match.
        So that would be 36 holes for the ladies and 54 holes for the men.

        The weather should be AWESOME and so should the DG action.



        Comment


        • #5
          I'm sure there will be leniency to the rule by the Rebels, but with regard to Ambers question, I believe to participate in the Bag Tag Finals originally it was set up for those who adhered to the rule of at least two bag tag challenges per month to two different tag holders per month...??
          Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
            I'm sure there will be leniency to the rule by the Rebels, but with regard to Ambers question, I believe to participate in the Bag Tag Finals originally it was set up for those who adhered to the rule of at least two bag tag challenges per month to two different tag holders per month...??

            So by this statement NO ONE is eligible seeing how I have NOT received even ONE update from ANY BagTag matches or Challenges.


            At this point ALL top tags holders are eligible............be there or be square.

            Comment

            Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X