Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, what a fun day! 54 players came out to support the U of O Club, under sunny skies and Autumn colors that were spectacular. Great temp course set up on the campus with ALL pavement/concrete OB. Ever walked a college campus? There is pavement/concrete EVERYWHERE! It felt like I was pavement all morning but in the end it was only four times. Limited that to one in the afternoon. The Club ran a an awesome event and I can't wait for the next one. (there's talk of maybe another Grasshopper Doubles )

Bob

Comment

we are thinking of sunday nov 15 but its too early to say for sure since we just finished the duck chuck and havent put much thought into the next tournament yet

Thanks to everyone who came out to support us, especially those who drove from over an hour away. Big thanks to DiscGolfOregon who came through with some awesome looking dyed discs!

Comment

I was our pleasure to support such a great cause. I had a blast... played crappy... but had a BLAST! Loved the course... the scenery was awesome too! Anytime you need help, let us know!
        http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

best layout yet. super fun, great weather, pitch and putt style course with TONS of ob (and i mean tons). well done UO club and good luck this spring...
          May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
            best layout yet. super fun, great weather, pitch and putt style course with TONS of ob (and i mean tons). well done UO club and good luck this spring...
            Don't forget the coffee and other catered refreshments!

Great job U of O. Realize that next time you may have to turn people away. The field darn near filled up.

What a great venue! Loved the risk/reward with all the OB. Loved the trees in their fall garb.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X