X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WO Players - food options for Timberlinn

Josh, er, rather Crawdad, made a list of food options for those who play Timberlinn. Here it is

Closest Food/Convenience Store:

-There is a food mart/gas station/coffee shop just up the road (East) on Knox Butte past Timber St. It's on the corner of Knox Butte and Clover Ridge Rd. From the park take a Right on Knox butte, the store is 2 blocks East on the Left hand side.

- There are several fast food places West of I-5. From the course parking lot backtrack to Knox Butte. Turn left on Knox Butte and go under I-5. Just past the freeway on the left (via Airport Rd) you'll find a Taco Bell, Carls Jr, McDonalds, and Burger King. In the parking lot of the K-mart is a Taco Truck (I havent tried it yet but I hear it's pretty good).

Well Played Sir, er or mean Mam, er I will just shut up... Cant wait!
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Ok, I just went looking for the Taco Truck to grab some lunch and wouldnt ya know its gone. Maybe it will be there this weekend? Anyway, I would now recommend the new "Muchas Gracias" on the corner of Pacific and Waverly. Just keep heading West on Pacific past all the (super healthy) fast food and you cant miss it. Im literally masticating a tasty Asada burrito as I type. Very good. And yes, what I do with my burrito is my own business !!!!

Comment

Uh, I don't think food is very hard to find for Timber Linn players, nor for Willamette players; it's food for the Adair players that is the real challenge!
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          Uh, I don't think food is very hard to find for Timber Linn players, nor for Willamette players; it's food for the Adair players that is the real challenge!
          Just south of Adair on Hwy 99 is a store with deli and restaurant. We've eaten there it is pretty darn good.

On another note..............whatever happened to the Bologna sandwich?

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X