X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo Doubles Finals on Saturday 9/20/08 at TIMBER PARK

Yeah, thats right we're going to finish up on Saturday 9/20/08 at Timber Park. It seems a few people want to re-enact the civil war at our beloved Milo so we will be finishing at Timber. Check in is at 10:30 and tee off at 11:00am.

We will have three cards... each playing for their own pool of skins money. Each hole will be worth $4. All ties will be split evenly at the end of the hole, not carried from hole to hole, so everyone is sure to take some cash home. In addition to the skins money, the team with the best overall score will get an additional $32 to split. Total payout is $260.

The following people are qualifiers:

1-Chris Jones
    2-Bruce Murphy
    3-Jeff Hagerty
    4-Dave Froh
    5-Patrick Buckley
    6-Justin Romito
    7-Jeff Mittl
    8-Scott Searles
    9-Jason Pinkal
    10-Sam Gibson
    11-Eric Matthias
    12-John Cornett

If you are one of these people and you KNOW you can't make it, please let me know.

The following people are encouraged to show up... just in case one of the above people don't show up.

13-James Moore
    14-Corey Coates
    15-Denny Axmacher
    16-Torrey Tuft

Well... that's it. I apologize for the venue change, and I hope everyone can make it out.

Jeff
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

BUMP
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Ace pot?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X