Willamette Open Ten (WOX) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
    if Bob has a secret weapon to beat me, you, Darr or Will, I welcome him to pull it off and kick all of our asses. I would love to see Bob show us up and win the division. Now if he is gonna take me out Harding style, I will tell him now to go for my right knee. I got water on the knee, it hurts like hell, but for now I am still able to walk and play alright

    And no I wasnt talking crap about Bob. re read it and see that I was giving lots of praise to the chance of playing 3 rounds with him.
    No secret really.............Sidewinder down the middle, Teebird Ani hard right, Wraith hyser, Z Flick thumber up and over. Make my putts! Make my putts! And when you guys throw deep in the bushes, my disc will be in the fairway. And did I mention, MAKE MY PUTTS?

    Bob

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
      And no I wasnt talking crap about Bob.
      Really?

      Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
      Although you may be the "least expected to win",
      Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
      Just make sure you are well rested so you dont get hurt and have to pul out like you did at Hyzer? Calapooia?
      And the worst of all....

      Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
      What about Bob? Man that was a corny movie.

      Comment


      • #33
        (2) Players who have become ineligible for a division due

        to a ratings update may participate for two weeks

        following the update, provided they are pre-registered

        for the event in question, at the discretion of the TD.

        (3) If competing in an applicable points series (see

        Section 2.2 B for specifics)

        B. Players may be allowed to enter a ratings based division

        they would otherwise be ineligible to participate in as part

        of a points Series provided that

        (1) The Series Director has contacted the PDGA prior and

        received approval from the PDGA Tour Manager.

        (2) The Series allows players to stay in the division for the

        entire Series.

        (3) The player has not competed in a higher division at

        any time during the Series.

        (4) The player's rating does not exceed 20 points above

        the rating ceiling for the division they wish to compete

        in.


        Remember that the "cut-off" for Am2 is NOW 935...NOT the 915 that it was last year.
        [/QUOTE]

        So the pools can stay the way they are....nice.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by overstable, underthrown View Post
          (2) Players who have become ineligible for a division due

          to a ratings update may participate for two weeks

          following the update, provided they are pre-registered

          for the event in question, at the discretion of the TD.

          (3) If competing in an applicable points series (see

          Section 2.2 B for specifics)

          B. Players may be allowed to enter a ratings based division

          they would otherwise be ineligible to participate in as part

          of a points Series provided that

          (1) The Series Director has contacted the PDGA prior and

          received approval from the PDGA Tour Manager.

          (2) The Series allows players to stay in the division for the

          entire Series.

          (3) The player has not competed in a higher division at

          any time during the Series.

          (4) The player's rating does not exceed 20 points above

          the rating ceiling for the division they wish to compete

          in.


          Remember that the "cut-off" for Am2 is NOW 935...NOT the 915 that it was last year.
          So the pools can stay the way they are....nice. [/QUOTE]

          Are you SURE about that??

          1st - It is BEYOND the 2 weeks from the last update (that was 2 weeks ago today)

          2nd - I dont think that the "Series" uses this rule...at least it has never been posted that they do to the TD's..

          Comment


          • #35
            Best of luck to all of you this weekend. Wish i could be down there, even just to watch the amazingness of it all.
            Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
            PDGA #37890
            Stumptown #157
            ODW TDG 10-11
            3C&D TDG 09-10

            Comment


            • #36
              Besides myself winning, my money for Rec is Will Odom. his name just fits this tourney.

              WILL Odom = WILL amette O pen
              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                Besides myself winning, my money for Rec is Will Odom. his name just fits this tourney.

                WILL Odom = WILL amette O pen
                Uhhhhhhhh........is this post alcohol induced?

                Bob

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  Uhhhhhhhh........is this post alcohol induced?

                  Bob
                  Only a sixer
                  Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #39


                    Troy... I heard you lost to Scott Hill recently.

                    Wait... no... it wasn't SCOTT Hill, was it?
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      #1 NO, that post wasnt alcohol induced. It was just a slight coincidence in the names, and it was a prediction. And who ended up winning MA3??? Will O!!!

                      and #2 Scott Hill may or may not have beat me that round, but the Hill that "beat" me, didnt beat me. he DID take me on a couple holes though. that kid is learning fast and coming along really well.
                      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        My props go out to Troy, Bob and Will this weekend. Those three guys all played some radical disc golf. Thanks guys for being cool and playing your guts out. I saw some amazing golf shots from this crew.
                        Training to be a bagger

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Nice shootin as well Kent. If it wasnt for my ankle going out before the 2nd round, I could have been a bit tougher competition. I think the real winner of our division was Bob. He never shot below 80 in any PDGA round, but this weekend pulls off a 70 and a 66 I believe? at Willamete. Nice playin Bob. Then there is Will, taking us all down. 1st PDGA tourney ever. Welcome to the ORS. Now get your membership next year and move up where you belong.
                          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                            and #2 Scott Hill may or may not have beat me that round, but the Hill that "beat" me, didnt beat me. he DID take me on a couple holes though. that kid is learning fast and coming along really well.
                            For the record, Matthew didn't beat Troz at Hornings. BUT, if you throw out the long holes (13, 18) it was probably within a stroke or two. He'll be quite the player if he stops using me as a role model.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Amateur Payout

                              We recently discovered an accounting error in regards to Amateur payout for the Willamette Open X. We have printed additional WOX scrip for 57 of the 61 cashing Ams totaling $564. Those outside of the greater Corvallis area will have your scrip mailed to you. I have contacted by Email the few players that we donít have mailing addresses for. WDGC members or club event regulars will be able to pick it up at the Presidentís Cup at Maryís River Park this Saturday or at the WDGC club meeting on Nov 3rd.

                              As always, Oregon Series scrip has no expiration, so you may use it into the '09 OR Series season. To spend it before next season, please contact Cris or Teresa Bellinger to make an appointment to go through the Oregon Series inventory at its winter location in Vancouver, WA.

                              Our Sincerest Apologies,
                              The WDGC - Mike Storrs, WOX TD
                              The Oregon Series - Teresa Bellinger, Event Finances

                              Teresa Bellinger 503 750 3372
                              Cris Bellinger 503 750 3348

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
                                We recently discovered an accounting error in regards to Amateur payout for the Willamette Open X. We have printed additional WOX scrip for 57 of the 61 cashing Ams totaling $564. Those outside of the greater Corvallis area will have your scrip mailed to you. I have contacted by Email the few players that we donít have mailing addresses for. WDGC members or club event regulars will be able to pick it up at the Presidentís Cup at Maryís River Park this Saturday or at the WDGC club meeting on Nov 3rd.

                                As always, Oregon Series scrip has no expiration, so you may use it into the '09 OR Series season. To spend it before next season, please contact Cris or Teresa Bellinger to make an appointment to go through the Oregon Series inventory at its winter location in Vancouver, WA.

                                Our Sincerest Apologies,
                                The WDGC - Mike Storrs, WOX TD
                                The Oregon Series - Teresa Bellinger, Event Finances

                                Teresa Bellinger 503 750 3372
                                Cris Bellinger 503 750 3348

                                Way to step up and make it right.

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X