Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the correct standings and payout for Advanced. Nasty addition error that I didn't catch...thanks Scott. Steve-o called me just minutes after I posted the results to tell me the math was wrong--
    Advanced
    1. Joe Marvel & Toby Tipton 60 47 = 107 $144.30
    2. Joe Armijo & Eddie Florence 61 49 = 110 $107.30
    3. Mat Crider & Dustin Keys 63 49 = 112 $74
    4. Jeremy Brill & Bryce Jenkinson 70 44 = 114 $55.50
    5. Tom Dooley & Bob Leach 63 52 = 115 $37
    6. Kendo Chadwick & Steve-o 68 50 = 118
    7. Chris Bowden & Adam Huskey 68 51 = 119
    8. Jeremiah Johnson & Crist Garcia 70 53 = 123
    9. Ryan Greison & Dave Bomotti 71 56 = 127
    10. Ryan Beane & Kyle Blainey 76 54 = 130
    11. Rick G. & Ean Rosenhall 76 56 = 132

I wrote out script adjustments to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, plus the payout for Tom Dooley & Bob Leach who rightfully earned last cash....Jerry Miller will have the script....Thanks again!

Comment

Thanks for the fun tourney experience, even if my team did come in 18th in Int. It was our first ever event so at least we weren't expecting to do much better... good times all around!

Comment

How is 3D's face? Anyone know?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          How is 3D's face? Anyone know?

Huh? What happened??

Comment

Apparently, Kevin Mykelz was on the 16 tee pad while 3D was on the 6 tee pad. Kevin's drive hit 3D in the face such that the ambulance had to come. 3D waved them off, though, and finished his round.

That's the story I got from Brill, anyway.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Apparently, Kevin Mykelz was on the 16 tee pad while 3D was on the 6 tee pad. Kevin's drive hit 3D in the face such that the ambulance had to come. 3D waved them off, though, and finished his round.

That's the story I got from Brill, anyway.

ouch!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X