X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    We are hoping to have a Jr.division both girls and boys. We have had at least one other inquiry about a Jr.division, so there is some intrest out there. All divisions are availbe on the sign up page. Come on Ms. Thing & Zippy sign up, and join the fun.
    My reg is in the mail and I'm sending Shavonne my tee sign today. I'd love to see Ms. Thing and Zippy there!

Bob

Comment

PDF problem

Has anyone else had trouble getting the PDF for the registration form to fully load? I want to sign up via snail mail.

Comment

I've signed up to play Rec, I'd love to see you make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
          Has anyone else had trouble getting the PDF for the registration form to fully load? I want to sign up via snail mail.
          If you're still having trouble with it, let me know and I can send it to you via email. Or you can just put all your information on a piece of paper and mail it with your money

Comment

Originally posted by shavonne View Post
            If you're still having trouble with it, let me know and I can send it to you via email. Or you can just put all your information on a piece of paper and mail it with your money
            Okay it works on my PC at home. I guess my Mac at work just didn't like it.

Comment

Sending it in

I'll be sending in a couple of regestrations this week. Jessica and I will be coming from Bend. We'll also be sponsoring a few tee signs. We're looking forward to this great event and the great cause.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I just uploaded a players list to pdga here.

So far, registration is fairly even, 6 women and 8 men.

I've had a lot of calls and emails about registrations in the mail, so look for more updates soon

Comment

OH, and you should sign up!

Comment

Yay we are at 19 now Keep those registrations comming. FYI we got a sweet merchandise sponsorship from FADE yay they ROCK

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9586

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1253201877

Cindy
                    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                      Yay we are at 19 now Keep those registrations comming. FYI we got a sweet merchandise sponsorship from FADE yay they ROCK

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9586

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1253201877

Cindy
                      I ordered and received some Halloween Mini's for the event from GottaGoGottaThrow and they threw in some of their mini's and pencils/scorecards. Not a lot but fun stuff!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                        I ordered and received some Halloween Mini's for the event from GottaGoGottaThrow and they threw in some of their mini's and pencils/scorecards. Not a lot but fun stuff!

Bob
                        Awesome Bob thank you.
                        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

The registrations keep trickling in! Now up to 22 players (9 women, 13 men). Keep signing up!
                          Also have about 11 Honor signs sold so far.

We have been getting some great things for raffle prizes for this event, but you know, we can always use some more! So if you have anything you would like to donate as Raffle or CTP prizes, please do so!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by shavonne View Post
                            The registrations keep trickling in! Now up to 22 players (9 women, 13 men). Keep signing up!
                            Also have about 11 Honor signs sold so far.

We have been getting some great things for raffle prizes for this event, but you know, we can always use some more! So if you have anything you would like to donate as Raffle or CTP prizes, please do so!

Thanks!
                            Plenty of room left and only a few more weeks. Sign up now! I personally can't wait!

Bob

Comment

True, true! As of today, 25 registered. 10 women, and 15 men. Keep 'em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                                Plenty of room left and only a few more weeks. Sign up now! I personally can't wait!

Bob
                                It'll be good to see you again, OTH. Been to damn long.

Coming out on Saturday?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X