Hab/Rec Fall Open - October 3 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How did everyone else do? Looking forward to seeing the full results.
    Training to be a bagger

    Comment


    • Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
      Well gwillim I guess crap talk gets us our own money.
      ...and a little bit of everyone else's as well!
      Great playing with you, Chris. I look forward to throwing with you in the future.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by runnaman View Post
        Are those for the Pro pads? How much difference do you think there is from the Am pads?

        Thanks
        A LOT. The AM pads play much easier than the pro pads.

        Comment


        • CTP

          Originally posted by Jet View Post
          Thanks to Buckely, Bruce, Dustin and everyone for another fun HabRec.

          I couldn't stay to pick up my ctp, can I get it latter?
          I grabbed your CTP prize. It is a no weight, no name disc with a towel. People thought maybe a starfire but really I have no clue. It has a tourney stamp, can't remember which tourney. I gave it to John Gorman to give to you at team golf on Saturday. Not 100% sure that we will be there this weekend but I will see you soon.

          Comment


          • Did Saulter shoot a 51 on the west or east? Bruce's post say both. Which was it?

            Either way...
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

            Comment


            • Read post again!

              "Saulters 51 on the east course is still an amazing round!"

              Comment


              • Ahem. Which one? The one you just posted about or...

                "Salty dominated Pro Masters and would have won open by 6 (An amazing 51 on the west course)"



                So... east? That is smoking hot.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Ahem. Which one? The one you just posted about or...

                  "Salty dominated Pro Masters and would have won open by 6 (An amazing 51 on the west course)"



                  So... east? That is smoking hot.
                  West

                  Comment


                  • Kel, are you being difficult or was it west?
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Amber View Post
                      I grabbed your CTP prize. It is a no weight, no name disc with a towel. People thought maybe a starfire but really I have no clue. It has a tourney stamp, can't remember which tourney. I gave it to John Gorman to give to you at team golf on Saturday. Not 100% sure that we will be there this weekend but I will see you soon.
                      Thanks Amber and John! I need a new towel. I should be playing Pier this Saturday. Hope to you guys there.
                      "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Kel, are you being difficult or was it west?
                        Saulter shot a 51 on the WEST and a 55 on the East. Damned fine shooting indeed.
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                        Comment


                        • Who is responsible for sharing the FULL RESULTS with the rest of us?
                          Training to be a bagger

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by smobro View Post
                            Who is responsible for sharing the FULL RESULTS with the rest of us?

                            Technically.... no one. However, if he feels like it Buckley might oblige you when he has some time.
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                              Technically.... no one. However, if he feels like it Buckley might oblige you when he has some time.
                              Cool. Does anyone remember who were some of the other top finishers in the other divisions?
                              Training to be a bagger

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by smobro View Post
                                Cool. Does anyone remember who were some of the other top finishers in the other divisions?
                                Would it be posted at Next Adventure? Brian and his staff have been such amazing advocates of the game and Hab Rec. I was thinking that would be a cool place to post some pics and scores. You know, for Posterity sake.
                                Training to be a bagger

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X