Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping there is an off week between the masters cup and BSF, then that would be a perfect weekend to host my tournament and provide dirt cheap lodging for those traveling up early, plus they get to play a pdga tournament while they at it.... at least that is what i'm hoping for...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      I'm hoping there is an off week between the masters cup and BSF, then that would be a perfect weekend to host my tournament and provide dirt cheap lodging for those traveling up early, plus they get to play a pdga tournament while they at it.... at least that is what i'm hoping for...
      Really what would it be worth to you?

The Beaver State Fling is slated for the Memorial Day Weekend but it is not firm yet. John Duesler has contacted Jeff Mittl and myself to discuss the date and we had no objections, actually we prefer and request that weekend. It was rumored that since the Japan open is this year The master Cup will be 2 weeks before the BSF and the Japan Open 2 weeks after the BSF. Now that would be a sweet west coast swing.

Throw in a couple of events into the mix and it could be a fun start to the summer!
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
        Really what would it be worth to you?

The Beaver State Fling is slated for the Memorial Day Weekend but it is not firm yet. John Duesler has contacted Jeff Mittl and myself to discuss the date and we had no objections, actually we prefer and request that weekend. It was rumored that since the Japan open is this year The master Cup will be 2 weeks before the BSF and the Japan Open 2 weeks after the BSF. Now that would be a sweet west coast swing.

Throw in a couple of events into the mix and it could be a fun start to the summer!
        Does that mean you and Mittl are officially going to TD the Fling again? If so, I am officially volunteering to help (and play). Cuz you guys freaking Killed it this year and I can safely say, that I am already starting to Jones for the 2010 Fling
        Training to be a bagger

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X