Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
    I am moving up. Well... over.

Advanced Masters is going to be one hell of a fun division next year. Well... the first few months, anyway. Then I get to play with Magilla and Hagerty. I'll have my Dodgers' hat to annoy Magilla and will have bring along a Blackberry to post things on the internet to get to Hagerty.

Looking forward to 2010. Great year 2009.
    Looks like said he would be playing Pro Master's later in the year but just needs to hone his skills in Adv Masters first. There are a lot of differences he needs to learn about before making the jump into Pro Master's.
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
      Looks like said he would be playing Pro Master's later in the year but just needs to hone his skills in Adv Masters first. There are a lot of differences he needs to learn about before making the jump into Pro Master's.
      What's to hone? His rating just jumped to 956, which makes him the 6th highest rated AM in the state (thanks for the spreadsheet ). This is a guy who constantly says that playing with better players makes you better, but is resisting the move to pro.

Comment

• I think Magilla hit the nail on the head.
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
          2nd place Advanced in the ORS doesn't hone skills in Advanced Masters. What, does he need to get used to the taste of Geritol and the delicious burn of Salonpas?

Comment

• MPM Chris Graham 43 82.11 1 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 190 12 0.2368 82.11 lol im 11th place not 12 th flash

11 Chris Graham 31451 901 63 899 53 996 60 879 +14 176

ty flash for all your hard work
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            74 Aces
            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Magilla View Post
              Id have to agree with this one.....

When playing at the TOP of the adv. field and then moving to Adv Masters is more like moving DOWN..not even "sideways".
              Sandbagger move if you ask me.....

Come on up to the REAL Masters divison Sammy boy...unless of course you are scared.

LMAO SAM MOVE UP TO PRO MASTERS DONT BE A BAGGER
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              74 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                No Smo, yo I went pro, bro.

Hey playa Im just sayin, If you would have gone Masters, you would be pimpin, say in aint so, but now you is a pro ho giving up all that dough just for show. Later bro, I gots ta go.
                Training to be a bagger

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X