X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    ...the other guy who had tons of courtesy violation issues which we were nice enough not to stroke him at all *kabza was more bothered by this since he saw the worse violation of them all*...
    I'm curious about what the courtesy violations were and why you decided not to call them. For another thread, perhaps....

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      Who's complaining? But, we'll need to see the whole spreadsheet. And you're welcome.
      who is we ? I just used the ones on pdga...I already apologized to flash..posting one on here WOULD be an insult to his work...also irrelevant and redundant...if YOU want to see one or talk about our ideas on formulas I will be at the WOX...look me up...I will buy the first

Comment

Originally posted by dooley View Post
        who is we ? I just used the ones on pdga...I already apologized to flash..posting one on here WOULD be an insult to his work...also irrelevant and redundant...if YOU want to see one or talk about our ideas on formulas I will be at the WOX...look me up...I will buy the first
        That's the royal WE. And I was pushing your buttons for funny. Good luck this weekend winning in all calculations.

Comment

That's the royal WE. And I was pushing your buttons for funny. Good luck this weekend winning in all calculations.
          I thought it was WOXI....and I know you were....I was trying to put out some of the fire on the way down....and its not the calculations that worries me...its being able to drive or putt with my foot in my mouth...that and some of the guys I play against....some real shady characters....I will need more than luck against them...my got hit with a forehand at Incdredibowl spotting for me on 9 on the first day in the fog...have not seen it since....thanks though

Comment

Final Oregon Series Points have been calculated and posted!

2009 Pro Oregon Series Points

2009 Adv Oregon Series Points

2009 Am Oregon Series Points
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

Way to go Crusty Crushers Reichard, Elliott and Dooley. Recharge those AARP cards and pull up your support hose, cuz we are coming to take you to the old folks home next year. Great playing with you guys this year. Thanks for the lessons. We will have some young upstarts in MM1 next year. Gibson, play to the shade and bring the Icy Hot.
              Training to be a bagger

Comment

I WON!

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                Final Oregon Series Points have been calculated and posted!

2009 Pro Oregon Series Points

2009 Adv Oregon Series Points

2009 Am Oregon Series Points
                According to this I won. Do I get anything for it? Does it mean anything? After quick review I think it says that it doesn't really mean anything. But still COOL!!! I won something I wasn't even aware I was in the running for. YEA, YEA!!!!

Comment

Good job Lund. Time to move up.
                  Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                    Good job Lund. Time to move up.
                    Morning, Justiin

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                      Morning, Justiin
                      Sounds like a good topic for a new thread. Who's moving up?

Comment

Sounds like a good topic for a new thread. Who's moving up?
                        There should be no debate. Heck, Mike already provided a list (just look for the top couple of names in every division).

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          There should be no debate. Heck, Mike already provided a list (just look for the top couple of names in every division).
                          Unless the players rating mandates it, there is NOTHING we can do..

Peer pressure is the next best thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                            Unless the players rating mandates it, there is NOTHING we can do..

Peer pressure is the next best thing...

I'm not saying anyone should be forced to move up - I would be the last one to say that! I'm the one that strongly advocates playing in the division appropriate for your rating. However, coming out on top of your division in the Oregon Series makes a pretty good case for moving up. I'm not sure what else could be proved by staying put.

Comment

I should open a peer mediation business that specializes in peer pressure issues related to sandbagging and which division peers think their peers should play.... I'd be rich... And yes i'm moving to ADV in 2010 to avoid the massive peer pressure that could crumple me like a brick on an egg...

Comment

I am moving up. Well... over.

Advanced Masters is going to be one hell of a fun division next year. Well... the first few months, anyway. Then I get to play with Magilla and Hagerty. I'll have my Dodgers' hat to annoy Magilla and will have bring along a Blackberry to post things on the internet to get to Hagerty.

Looking forward to 2010. Great year 2009.
                                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X