Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the late evening on Saturday besides fire dancing and late night acoustic music we will also have rounds of night disc golf going on, with acoustic bands set up in certain spots on the course for your listening enjoyment.
    Wow!

Comment

And let me correct the start time for doubles, start time is 2. And the glo round is going to rock. And Scott is correct the second course should be up for the Hobbit Huk on October 11th. All the baskets are just about ready to head for sandblasting, then paint, assembly and installation.
      educate your thinking

Comment

I am so bummed that I am going to miss the. Save energy for the Hobbit Huk, please.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Great time had by all today in the dubs tournament out at Horning's. They should just be getting started now with the glo round. They are planning on running another dubs tomorrow at about the same time, 2:00. If you haven't checked out Horning's yet, this would be a great way to learn the course and have a great time.
          Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
          PDGA #37890
          Stumptown #157
          ODW TDG 10-11
          3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

I had a great time today. shot a couple rounds of mediocre golf, then played the dubs. got teamed up with my bro in law Jason Hicks and shot crappy. we always shoot like crap together. It was fun though. went and got some dinner and a battery for my LEd then came back for glow. Jim Nims, Eric, and I shot a round of glow before the actual planned glow round. they had the basket an many trees lit up nicely. wish I could have stuck aroun for the midnight glow round, but might have to work in the morn
            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X