• Show
Clear All

• 2014 Oregon Disc Golf Championships

Stumptown Disc Golf
    presents
    2014 Oregon Disc Golf Championships
    Sept 13th & 14th
    3 rounds of 18 holes at Trojan Disc Golf Course

This PDGA sanctioned B-Tier event is designed to deliver a USDGC-like experience to Oregon Disc Golfers. In order to crown 4 Oregon State Champions, we will again be setting up Trojan Disc Golf Course in the Magnum layout. This is the same layout we are using for Pro Worlds. If you have any doubts regarding the difficulty of this course just ask someone who played the event last year. This is not a course is not for the timid.

Divisions & Number of Players
    80 total players
    32 Open Men, 8 Open Women, 32 Advanced Men, 8 Advanced Women

As many of you know, I normally do qualifying for this event, but due to my Pro Worlds preparation this year I was unable to attend many of the events that had previously been qualifiers. With that said, this year will be slightly different I am reserving several slots for the highest points earning players in their respective divisions this year. Other than those reserved slots the event this year will be open to anyone, so sign up early if you are serious about playing.

Registration will open on 4discgolf.com on Monday, August 4th at 7:00pm
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X