Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamhill County Disc Golf Championship June 22nd 2014

PDGA C-tier
    2 rounds of 18 par 56
    First ever pdga sanctioned tournament at Dave Heider's private course just outside of Amity Oregon.
    $100 added cash for pro payouts
    $100 added cash to the acepot (must pay into the acepot to be eligible)
    Online registration at http://www.4discgolf.com/14YCDGC opens on 5/13/14 at 7:00pm ($5 fee for day of registration)
    Post any questions on here or email me at skirkwou@gmail,com

This is coming up! Dave's is Disc Golf Paradise
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Our local club (MVDSA) has a monthly tournament out at Dave's course on the first Sunday of every month, so tomorrow is June 1st so if anyone wants to come play the course this would be a good opportunity to check it out and decide if you want to play the YCDGC. We play a singles round for $6.00 starting at 11am then take a break and usually play some random dubs for $6.00 and the acepot is always at the least $100.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who preregistered! I just wanted to mention a couple of things.

1. There will not be any lunch provided so bring your own food for lunch.
        2. We would appreciate if people car pool as much as possible, parking is limited along the road.

3. We will be accepting day of registration. ($5 extra)

Details and driving directions can be found of the discgolfscene page linked here

http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...mpionship_2014

Comment

I have pre-loaded the registration on the PDGA as of right now we are at 38 with some double digit healthy Pro and Advanced Mens Divisions! Come on out Day of and sign up. I will be uploading scores immediatley after each round so you will have some immediate round ratings!
          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

That was a lot of fun! Thank you Dave Heider, Carl Boje, Shaun Kirk and everyone else who ran the event and helped build the course. Great course! Some pretty unique holes for Oregon up on that hill - challenging and fun!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X