Calapooia Classic/ Race for the Classic Cup - May 10th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd and September 20th - 21st, 2014. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just set up everything with www.4discgolf.com this week. The Calapooia Classic Should go live for registration on Sunday August 3rd at 1 pm.

Comment

All signed up. Any chance of getting some 2xl shirts? Steve and I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
      Think Positive, Shoot Negative

Comment

For those that don't know already the 2xl and 3 xl options are now available.

Comment

Current Registration is up. http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/19056

Comment

This years Classic is sponsored of course by Calapooia Brewing. We will also have food available at Bryant park on Saturday for both pools from Joe Daddy's BBQ. If you want to make sure your t-shirt fits then you better get signed up. I don't want to guess on sizes.

Comment

Ok the end of the month is coming up and I need to put t-shirt orders in by September 3rd. So if you plan on playing sign up at www.4discgolf.com asap. If you don't and we don't have your size..... sorry I'm not a good at guessing the future. The discs are made and on there way. Some sweet SWAG. And the sponsors are coming along. I can set a schedule for players and what courses when the event is closer to filling.
              There will be camping available at Bryant park $5 per player for the weekend. I will post again with more information after the first.. I.E. pools and other important information.
              Thanks again to our big sponsors Calapooia Brewing and Joe Daddy's BBQ
              We also went through the Timberlinn course today and set up a layout. I will be posting that map soon.

Comment

FYI T-shirt order goes in next Tuesday September 2nd.... Get signed up!
                Onto another topic. We are up to a total of 5 temp. baskets. We need another 5. Preferable nice ones. If you have one and can bring it please contact me.
                Thanks
                Brandon

Comment

If you are not signed up by Tuesday at 3 pm you will not be getting a t-shirt in your players pack. That is when the order goes in and I'm only making one order. 47 spots left on www.4discgolf.com

Comment

Bryant Park baskets are set for the Classic. If you want to go practice then you will be able to do it now. There was more work done today and we found BEES on hole #7 in the open part next to the log that is cut in half.

Comment

Tournament Schedule. (tentative)

Friday:

Early check in

4pm to 6pm at Calapooia Brewing (Receive voucher for $1.00 off pints at Calapooia)

Saturday:

Late Check in at designated course

8am to 8:45am

Player's Meeting

9am

Tee-off

9:30am

Lunch

Round 2 player's meeting

2pm

Tee-off 2:15pm

Saturday Night

Leader Boards at Calapooia Brewing

5:30 to 6:30pm

Sunday

Player's meeting 9:00am

Tee-off

9:15

Awards:

Calapooia Brewing approx. 1 hour after last round

Comment

I'm working on Pool assignments

Comment

Anybody interested in carpooling to the classic? I'll be driving from the top of 217 in Portland, and camping at Bryant Saturday night, and possibly Friday night as well. - Lincoln T.

Comment

Friday:
                            Early check in 3pm to 6pm at CALAPOOIA BREWING
                            Here you will receive your player’s pack including a voucher for $1.00 off pints at Calapooia for the weekend.

Pool Assignments:

Pool A: MPO MPM MA2

Pool B: MA1 MA3 MM1 MG1 FA1 FA2 FA3

Saturday Morning:
                            Timberlinn Pool A
                            Bryant Pool B

Saturday Afternoon:
                            Timberlinn Pool B
                            Bryant Pool A

Sunday: (1 round)
                            Timberlinn Pool B
                            Bryant Pool A

There will be appoximatly a 1.5 hour lunch on Saturday. We will have lunch available for purchase and FREE BEER available at Bryant Park. Lunch will be provided by Joe Daddy’s BBQ. Of course beer from Calapooia Brewing.

Awards:
                            At Calapooia Brewing about 1 hour after Sunday’s round.
                            There will be a taco bar available for players for only $5.00. If you are hungry this will be the quickest and cheapest way to eat.

Work paries:
                            September 13th Timberlinn 9am
                            September 14th Bryant 9am
                            (If anybody wants to help)
                            Please email me at bcman42@msn.com if you will be available for this so I can plan for equipment.

Comment

I couldn't find a way to upload the map for Timberlinn to this website. So if you want to see it go here. http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam.../220239#220239

Comment

I forgot. Camping is available at Bryant park $5 dollars for the weekend

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X