Calapooia Classic/ Race for the Classic Cup - May 10th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd and September 20th - 21st, 2014. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calapooia Classic/ Race for the Classic Cup - May 10th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd and September 20th - 21st, 2014.

I know this is short notice for the first in the series, but the club has been working hard on a new idea. The Calapooia Classic has been moved to September and we are running 4 non sanctioned events as fundraisers/series. If you play 3 of the 4 non sanctioned events then you qualify for a chance to win the cup at the Calapooia Classic. I will keep everybody updated as we go.
    I looked at a couple of schedules and tried to stay away from Worlds and other big events. These are the dates May 10th at Timberlinn Park, July 5th at Bryant Park, July 19th at Timberlinn Park, and August 2nd at Timberlinn park. The Calapooia Classic will be September 20th and 21st. at both Timberlinn and Bryant. $20 for every division except for the finale in September.
    I will keep everybody posted on upcoming news.
    Thanks
    Brandon
    Last edited by Brandon; April 15th, 2014, 06:46 PM.

18 holes at Timber Linn?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Of Course 18 holes.

Comment

It does seem like kind of a silly question at this point... but some events have been 9 holes twice... which is less fun.

Looking forward to these, Brandon!
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I didn't mean it saracasticly. I meant it like HELL YA!

Comment

So I will not be able to play in the tournament if I can't make it to 3 of the 4 pre tournaments?

Comment

You can play in it. You just won't qualify for the Cup race. The other 4 are part of a series called Race for the Calapooia Cup. The Calapooia Classic will be the Finale for that series.

Comment

This Saturday will be the first in the race. If you think you may be coming please send me your info.
                Thanks
                Brandon

Comment

We also need 2 more baskets or any baskets that will be better than cloth ones.
                  Thanks

Comment

What Divisions will be? I think I may just drive on down this weekend and play if anyone wants a ride early from Clackamas

Comment

So far we have pretty much all men's divisions. There are no women pre-registered. Hope to see you there.

Comment

une 7th Race for the Calapooia Cup #1.5

The club was suppose to have a different tournament this weekend and that didn't happen so we figured we would at one more to the series. This one will be just like the others and add one more at Bryant. This will give some another chance to qualify and others a way to better there points. The minimum of 3 tournaments doesn't change.

Comment

That should say June 7th

Comment

Any idea when the registration will be open for the Calapooia Classic?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X