X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 T. P. Toss July 19 & 20

This will be a 2 day PDGA B-tier at Tom Pearce DGC. Registration opens May 12 on 4discgolf.com. This is only a 1 flight tournament so if you want to play sign up fast. T. D. is Skip Wise and The Whistler's Misfits, Hyzerfreak, and The Grants Pass Disc Golf Club will be helping.

Is there anywhere in cyberspace to view the current registration list?
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/17569

Comment

Comment

Comment

Attachment

Comment

TP Toss. This is going to be a fun event. Lots of great gear for the AM's, and a great format for the pros. Lots of prizes, and we are working on more sponsors to make this an even greater event. We got to thank Dynamic Disc's for making this a great event already. Also the Whistler's Misfits for all their hard work, and the Grants Pass Disc Golf Club for constantly improving this disc disc golf course. I hope you can come check it out.

Comment

Attachment

Comment

Finally was able to get a flyer together that I could post here. I hope it is readable.

Comment

Is there camping available or close by?

Comment

Updated registration list? Also, the link to PDGA doesn't work on 4discgolf
                      Brody Cannon
                      PDGA #34008

Comment

Camping is available in the area. Just up the road from the park is a RV resort, but they don't offer tent sites www.moonmountainrv.com/, and then a few miles away there is a place that says they offer tent www.riverparkrvresort.com/. I will check into more places in the next few days. Registration list will be updated soon, and will get the link fixed. The tourney stamped players pack disc arrive on Tuesday. I will post pics when we get them.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X