"GOVERNORS CUP" Grand Opening of WHEATLAND DGC | JUNE 21, 2014 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "GOVERNORS CUP" Grand Opening of WHEATLAND DGC | JUNE 21, 2014

For the Grand Opening of Wheatland Disc Golf Course we are limited to the first 200 registered players.

All players will be designated a reserved flight time on Hole 1 between 7am and 7pm. Cards will be limited to 4 players per flight. The only access to the course will be through this event on opening day. Players are allowed to watch other flights before and after their own flight but can only play one round unless they register for more than one flight time. If you want to play as a foursome please specify your preferred flight time and the names of the players on the card.

CTPS (Cash and Prizes)

Trophy's for division winners

A Raffle for a Bentley Basket will take place at Grand Opening.

At 10am to 7pm we will provide the best PULLED PORK BBQ you’ll ever have to every player!

PLAYERS PACK: 1-Round Hole 1 through Hole 18, 1-Pass for some awesome BBQ, 1-Day Use Parking Pass, 1-Raffle Ticket for a Bentley Basket

Register on by Paypal at Pac-westdga@hotmail.com

This sounds great! Congrats and thanks for all the hard work, I hope to make it for the Grand Opening.

Comment

Please make your reservations as soon as possible. This will help us prepare properly to make sure we have BBQ for everyone! Thanks

Comment

What's the entry fee? Or is this free?
        Will you have discs for sale with the awesome course logo?

Looking forward to playing my first round there!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
          What's the entry fee? Or is this free?
          Will you have discs for sale with the awesome course logo?

Looking forward to playing my first round there!
          http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...TLAND_DGC_2014

Looks like $10. You going, Hemmerling?

Comment

What's the entry fee? Or is this free? Will you have discs for sale with the awesome course logo Looking forward to playing my first round there!
            Yep $10 gets you into the park, food, a round, 1 raffle ticket, & a lot of fun!! There is a chance that we might have some discs left. We are trying to sell the remainder to help cover any last items that come up. They are $10 each thru the end of May!!

Comment

Please let us know if you are planning to attend.... It will help us plan correctly for preparing food. Hope to see a lot of you here! Thanks in advance.

Comment

What's the entry fee? Or is this free? Will you have discs for sale with the awesome course logo? Looking forward to playing my first round there!
                Looks like we will have a few Cryztal Buzz's for sale still. At the smoking price of $10 each!!

Comment

PS- the disc sale price of $10 runs thru Opening Day!

Comment

About 34 hours until the grand opening I can't believe it's here! #Nervous #Anxious #Excited

Comment

Way to go Mike. Can't wait to get out there and play the crap outta this course!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X