Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Justin! And thanks to everyone who played in the 2014 Rose City Open, I hope everyone had a great time! Thanks to all the event Sponsors and supporters: HUK LAB! Innova Discs, Stumptown Disc Golf-Jeff Hagerty and Josh Dearing, Amnesia Brewing, Plews Brews, 4discgolf.com, Next Adventure, Play it again sports-Hillsdale, Lucky Star Lunch Box, Michael Grummert, and of course the RCO DGOD! TD crew: Cody Fuller, Mat Owens, Andy Larson, Wayne Curry, Zachary Beltz, Kevin O'Connor, Sam Gibson, Ian Clark-Williams, and my sweetie Angie Zook. It couldn't happen without these fine people.. I like to call family
    Congratulations to all the Trophy Winners: Kyle Crabtree, Denny Ax, Sean Phillips, Jackolyn Halstead, Sally West, Leanne Fulton, Jeff Cox, Jay Weldon Harbour, Jason Back, Mat Owens, Andrew Nava, Jeff Monette, Robin Sampson, Alexa Servid, Michelle Isabella Nava, George Bodiroga, Brett Kelly, and Hugh Evert who had a great play off with Ward Jene Stroud. Results: http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/17510
    I hope to make this event an A-tier next year, played on two courses, with an even larger player field. Let me know what you think!
    Thanks again everybody!
    sigpic
    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
      I hope to make this event an A-tier next year, played on two courses, with an even larger player field. Let me know what you think!
      I would love to see the RCO be an A-Tier!

Personally, I'd prefer to see it stay at Pier Park only. The player field could be expanded by adding Friday, and playing one round each day. This allow 216 players. The extra day would be more work, but I think it wouldn't be that much more work than adding a second course. Using another course, unless it's onsite (like Milo), takes away from the community feel for me. Also makes it a pain for players from outside the region who play different divisions. And, Pier Park is the only true public course in the Rose City.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X