X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Rose City Open- May 17th & 18th @ Pier Park

2014 Rose City Open registration will open for the MA1 division on Wednesday, April 9th @6pm. All other divisions will open Thursday, April 10th @6pm. All Registration will be done through 4discgolf.com
    Thanks to Innova Champion Discs, Huk Lab, Stumptown Disc Golf, and 4discgolf.com!

Division caps:
    MPO-36
    FPO-8
    MPM-12
    MA1-56
    FA1-12
    MM1-16

Last edited by DGOD! Disc Golf; April 8th, 2014, 04:46 PM.
    sigpic
    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Oh No I'll be in Mexico

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why isn't it on Memorial Day weekend like past years? This may put a hitch in my scheduling giddy-up now. Not complaining at all, just curious. Thanks! Hoping it works out that I can come!!

Comment

Hey Sally, the idea was to separate the RCO and the Lilac so both events could be played. Hope you can make it!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm sure gonna try!

Comment

Any word on when registration will open?

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
              Any word on when registration will open?
              I too would like to know when my 8 minute window will be to sign up for this thing. ;D
              May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Bumping thread for any information on R.C.O. 2014. Its next month and would love to have some basic information if available. Thank you.

Comment

2014 Rose City Open registration will open for the MA1 division on Wednesday, April 9th @6pm. All other divisions will open Thursday, April 10th @6pm. All Registration will be done through 4discgolf.com
                  Thanks to Huk Lab, Innova, Stumptown Disc Golf, and 4discgolf.com!
                  Division caps:
                  MPO-36
                  FPO-8
                  MPM-12
                  MA1-56
                  FA1-12
                  MM1-16

Last edited by DGOD! Disc Golf; April 3rd, 2014, 09:27 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much Dan, you sexy motherf**ker!!!

Comment

Now that I am older and wiser ? - I don't like raising a fuss or complaining, but there are probably at least 15 players that are eligible and willing to sign up as Pro Grandmasters. Again, this division is not being offered. For such a big event, we deserve a little more visibility and recognition. I will leave it at that..

Comment

Hi Stu, unfortunately we offered Pro Grandmasters last year and it was the last men's divisions to fill, with only 4 spots available.
                        We also had 2 ghost groups last year which we wont have this year. So MPG takes the hit. Sorry man.
                        And just for future reference; as a TD, with the way tournaments are filling these days, and the huge demand for the bigger divisions, It would definitely help to hear about the desire for a certain division(Usually lacking in players) more than a couple day's before registration opens. To get a little more visibility, you have to be visible.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, being a Grand Master and last years winner this was one that I was looking forward too, and a chance to hang with my daughter for the weekend. I guess not! How many AM1's?
                          I guess I will keep my money in Washington! You might of had more feedback if you would have announced the sign ups a little earlier!

Comment

I missed last years event because it fell on wifes birthday.Was hoping to play it this year and my brother in Cal was going to come play it again...been 3 yrs and he wanted revenge on Pier for humbling him.I know its tough being a TD for these,but i know we could have filled 3 cards for this event...especially since it will be a course in the Worlds.Be more old guys all the time.It happens

Comment

Hi Bob, I'm sorry we wont be offering an MPG division this year. There just didn't seem to be a draw for it last year. I'm not sure how fast the Washington tournaments are filling up, or how big of a draw the MA1 divisions have... But here in Oregon, the demand far outweighs the supply. That wasn't the case for the MPG division last year. And without ghost groups this year, MPG was dropped.
                              Had the 15 MPG's Stu is referring to posted their interest here, the decision to go without ghost groups might have been different. Just like the lack of interest last year influenced that decision.
                              If you'd like to play MPM or come volunteer... I'm sure you'll still have a great time! I'd hate for you to miss a chance to hang with your daughter over this.
                              sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X