X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave's Dubs (basket fundraiser) March 8th 2014

Dear kind disc golfers of Oregon and southwest Washington, My name is Shaun Kirk and as many of you may or may not know for the last few years I (along with some good homies and my uncle Dave Heider) have been constructing an 18 hole private course just outside of McMinnville. As of now it is completely playable with a mixture of various portable baskets, but the last step to making the course 100% legit is to get 18 high quality baskets, most likely Bentleys. So I'm going to start running fundraiser tournaments to make this happen. This will be the first one of many.

- March 8th 2014
    - Bring your own partner
    - Two divisions: Open $50 and General $40
    - $5 per person goes to the basket fund the rest goes to payout
    - 2 rounds. First round: front 9 is alternate shot back 9 is best shot. Second round is best shot
    - registration day of 9:30-10 start at 10

any questions post here or email me skirkwou@gmail.com

Last edited by ahukingacehole; January 11th, 2014, 09:11 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzJjNVTCQWQ heres a video i made playing Dave's course yesterday

Comment

Sounds like a sweet opportunity to play a course that many haven't played. Nice job on the video and the back to back metal hits.
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If anyone needs directions you can contact me at skirkwou@gmail.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X