Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's still not 100% confirmed. The biggest reasons I don't like 11 long and 5 long is the walk-offs are crappy. A new trail is possible to clean up the walk-off on 11 but there's not a lot to be done about the walk-off on 5. 3/4 short are arguably as difficult as long. 6/14 short are cosmetic/signature hole choices.

Comment

Signed up for the wait list yesterday....I hope i get in...I love this course!

Comment

If you don't get in Lee you gonna come down and film some Nikko playing taloali?

Comment

MPO Waitlist:
          1. Travis Towne
          2. James Medley
          3. Lee Fouste
          4. Jeremy Fancher

MA1 Waitlist:
          1. Nathan Boyes
          2. Vance Tormis
          3. Brent Cameron
          4. Tim Kuykendall
          5. Justin Burger

MA2 Waitlist:
          1. Stacey Witenberger
          2. Rafael Guerrero
          3. John cooper
          4. Zach Sunitsch

MM1 Waitlist:
          1. Pete Guagliardo

Comment

LSO has depleted it's MPO and MPM waitlist. We need 1 or 2 more players for those divisions. If you're interested please make an entry on the LSO waitlist @ http://4discgolf.com/LSO as soon as you can!

Comment

LSO Player's Pack Discs are in! Amateur players get to choose either a Roc or Destroyer!

http://imgur.com/a/0lL6h

Comment

We've also got CFR Plastic! Thanks so much to Innova Disc Golf. There are CFR Glow Champion Destroyers, Firebirds, Roc3's and Teebirds of varying weights for $14. There are also CFR Full Color Star Roc3's for $22. Shoot me an email @ steven.blaine.winslow@gmail.com if you're interested in Liquid Sunshine Open CFR plastic!

http://imgur.com/a/0lL6h
                Last edited by blaineT; April 9th, 2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

We played there last week, and the course looks great. I was wondering if you were going to replace the baskets that were damaged by falling trees? The one on I think hole 7 has a pretty mangled basket. Thanks and looking forward to the event!

Comment

Jerry Miller DGC @ Camp Taloali is back in tournament layout for Liquid Sunshine Open. We decided to go with the par 56 layout, holes 5 & 11 are in the par 4 settings. Hole 12 was also moved to the long setting. This is the same as above except 11 & 12 were moved to the long positions.
                    Hole 1 B Long
                    Hole 2 B Long
                    Hole 3 A Short Left
                    Hole 4 B Short Right
                    Hole 5 B Long Right
                    Hole 6 B Short Left
                    Hole 7 B Long Left
                    Hole 8 B Long Right
                    Hole 9 B Long
                    Hole 10 Normal
                    Hole 11 B Long Left
                    Hole 12 B Long Left
                    Hole 13 B Long Left
                    Hole 14 A Short Right
                    Hole 15 B Long Right
                    Hole 16 B Long Left
                    Hole 17 Normal
                    Hole 18 B Long Right

Comment

$5 Random Doubles @ Camp Taloali on Friday, 18 April 2014
                      4:30pm $5 Random Doubles Buy-In
                      4:50pm Final Buy-In
                      4:58pm 2 Minute Warning
                      5:00pm Round Start

Also, baskets 2 & 7 from Camp Taloali are at the shop for repair. Estimated return is Thursday morning. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

~~This hopefully should be link to round 1 hole 1 footage from this morning. Has been compressed for online, I have the high def segments if anyone wants them

http://youtu.be/V1VjE5ggzJ0

Steve

Comment

Left behind my willamette open XIV hukstool in the fairway of hole 4 on Saturday. Has a voodoo sticker on one of the legs and two green and one black huklab stickers at the base of the legs. Would appreciate any info.
                          "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

~~I believe this should link to round 3 lead card video. It is not edited, just pieces put into one file for the moment. Will be working on some better edited stuff shortly. If anyone interested in obtaining any footage I have let me know.
                            http://youtu.be/bkc0IRW6C6A

Thanks all for putting up with my amateur attempts at this, all new to me this video stuff.
                            Steve Moore

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X