Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winnie you're a dork! Thanks for the hard work. Work parties have been a blast. The pour is gonna suck. I can't wait for the LSO. A trip to Pedbow's /whistlers is in the works, a day trip. Oh yeah, you're a commie.
    Think Positive, Shoot Negative

Comment

2 Towns Ciderhouse has come on board with an amazing sponsorship! We're super excited and extremely grateful for their participation in Liquid Sunshine Open. Pint glasses, schwag, kegs, I don't know how it could get better!

Comment

Originally posted by PhilStomp View Post
        I use to do work at Frank Lumber in Mill City. Stayed at a Best Western that turned into a dump hotel in Staton after others bought it. Any other Hotel suggestion near by would be helpful or I'll be staying in Salem. Thanks in advance.
        There's not much in Stayton, Silverton has some nice places but about the same drive and a little spendy. Residence Inn and Hampton Inn are both nice, we've had family stay at both, and are very close to Mission St/Hwy 22 which is a straight shot to the course.

Think Positive, Shoot Negative

Comment

Thanks, sounds like a better morning drive to me.
          Peace, Phil

Comment

There are cabins available at the course actually. Or at least there were a few last week. I would try emailing them. Their website is http://taloali.org/ and you can get the email info off the contact portion of the site. $40 a night.

Comment

What is the layout going to be like as far as pin positions go? And are there going to be any safari holes using the field?

Comment

Nothing radical on the layout. Same layout all 3 rounds. Tentatively, it will look like this:
                Hole 1 B Long
                Hole 2 B Long Left
                Hole 3 A Short Left
                Hole 4 B Short Right
                Hole 5 B Long Right
                Hole 6 B Short Left
                Hole 7 B Long Left
                Hole 8 B Long Right
                Hole 9 B Long
                Hole 10 Normal
                Hole 11 A Short Right
                Hole 12 A Short Right
                Hole 13 B Long Left
                Hole 14 A Short Right
                Hole 15 B Long
                Hole 16 B Long
                Hole 17 Normal
                Hole 18 B Long Right

Comment

We're still looking for 1 FA1 Female Advanced and 2 FA2 Female Intermediate players for Liquid Sunshine Open! Spread the word!

Comment

Hey quick question. Just wondering how much of the buyin goes to actual payouts? Trying to get some sort of idea how much will be getting paid out.

Comment

Just in the open division is all I'm wondering? Thanks Winslow. This tourney is gonna be super epic.

Comment

This completely not finalized. But the TD spreadsheet has this listed for a pro open payouts with a field of 17.
                        1 $439
                        2 $303
                        3 $229
                        4 $180
                        5 $139
                        6 $110
                        7 $90
                        8 $77
                        9 $70
                        LSO will meet all of PDGA's standards, you can read more about those here - http://www.pdga.com/tdinfo/resources
                        LSO also has a goal of being a zero sum event. If I manage to sell all of our sponsor packages and mitigate expenses, then surplus funds will go into payouts.

Greens fees, ace pot, and 4DG fees do not factor into payouts.

Comment

Nice. Last cash gets their buy in back and not just like 10 bucks. Good deal Winslow. Way to be on top of things man.

Comment

this tourney is gonna be so epic. glad I got a spot!
                            Last edited by dallas8701; April 2nd, 2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

~~this tourney is gonna be so epic. glad I got a spot!

Comment

The layout looks fun, I was hoping we would be playing all long placements but i understand having a few short pins for speed of play, that being said I would love to play 11 in the deep, I think it is a signature hole and it would be a good score separator to help the ratings. Either way I'm looking forward to this event and hopefully playing a couple rounds with Nikko!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X