X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Always a helpful thing to refer to! I appreciate it! Can we get an update please?
      Brody Cannon
      PDGA #34008

Comment

Hagerty,

Reminder that the Oregon Masters is a 1-day event, Saturday 9/20. Thanks!

09/20-14-09-21-14 --- Oregon Masters Championship @ TBA, OR (B-Tier)

Comment

Is there any info out there about what remaining events are qualifiers for the ORDGC this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            Hagerty,

Reminder that the Oregon Masters is a 1-day event, Saturday 9/20. Thanks!
            Will there be a thread regarding this event soon? I have mentioned the Oregon Masters Championship to several of my "crusty brethren" none of whom were aware of it.
            tia
            Please don't confuse my Disc Golf passion with actual Disc Golf ability.

Comment

Originally posted by oneshotleft View Post
              Will there be a thread regarding this event soon? I have mentioned the Oregon Masters Championship to several of my "crusty brethren" none of whom were aware of it.
              tia
              You'll hear something one way or the other within a week.

P.S. This was my 1000th post! Strike up the band.

Comment

FYI, the SOWS gig is listed as:
                11/22/14 ------------ Southern Oregon Winter Series (AM) @ Millsite DGC, Myrtle Creek, OR
                11/24/14 ------------ Southern Oregon Winter Series (PRO) @ Millsite DGC, Myrtle Creek, OR

It should read;
                11/22/14 ------------ Southern Oregon Winter Series (PRO) @ Millsite DGC, Myrtle Creek, OR
                11/24/14 ------------ Southern Oregon Winter Series (AM) @ Millsite DGC, Myrtle Creek, OR

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/19269
                Please don't confuse my Disc Golf passion with actual Disc Golf ability.

Comment

That is not what Yose sent me as the schedule. Please have him contact me and I will change it.

Originally posted by oneshotleft View Post
                  FYI, the SOWS gig is listed as:
                  11/22/14 ------------ Southern Oregon Winter Series (AM) @ Millsite DGC, Myrtle Creek, OR
                  11/24/14 ------------ Southern Oregon Winter Series (PRO) @ Millsite DGC, Myrtle Creek, OR

It should read;
                  11/22/14 ------------ Southern Oregon Winter Series (PRO) @ Millsite DGC, Myrtle Creek, OR
                  11/24/14 ------------ Southern Oregon Winter Series (AM) @ Millsite DGC, Myrtle Creek, OR

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/19269
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X