Flood Stage Red tournament - Sunday October 27th, 2013 - Waterloo Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flood Stage Red tournament - Sunday October 27th, 2013 - Waterloo Park

The Disc Golf Club of Albany will be hosting a PDGA C-Tier event at Waterloo Park. This will be a one day tournament on Sunday October 27th. There will be online registration only at www.4discgolf.com . That should be live this Friday 9/27/13. I will update as more info. comes in.

Portland Mobile Disc Lab will be at Flood Stage Red with the usual great selection of discs and accessories, available for both purchase and scrip winnings.

Comment

I'm looking in to having lunch for the players so nobody will have to drive any where. Something simply like Burgers and Chips? Does that sound good?

Comment

There will be day of reg. available. Check in/late reg will be from 7 to 8am and tee off by 8:30. There will be free lunch for the players (burgers and chips) If you would like something else bring it or run to town during lunch. The second round will be app. 1 hour after the first round..... I can't believe I forgot to post this.

Comment

We should also have some tasty Calapooia Beer for those who love there beer!!!!!

Comment

Awesome!!
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If anyone is interested in seeing what will be on hand for sale and scrip payouts, it's a good percentage of what's available on my online store: http://www.flydiscs.net/

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X