X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Annual Hope Open-- October 26th

2013 marks the 5th Annual Hope Open! This disc golf tournament is a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society, and in the past four years has cumulatively raised over $8,500 for the cause. The other special things about this tournament is that it is a "Women Friendly" Event, where half of the participant spots (40) are held for women until 2 weeks before the event.

ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN: http://www.4discgolf.com/HOPE

The Schedule:
    7:30am---Check-In
    8:30am---Player's Meeting
    9:00am---Round One
    12:00pm---Lunch/Break
    1:00pm---Round Two
    Raffle & Awards to Follow

If you are unable to play in the tournament and wish to support the cause and honor someone you love, you should purchase an "Honor Sign." Each Honor Sign is placed at a Tee on the course and cost $25 (all Honor Signs funds go to ACS). You can personalize the sign to include a picture and special note of someone you know who has been lost to cancer, who is fighting cancer, or has beat cancer. Please contact Shavonne for more info: shavonne.schu@gmail.com

Hey Shavonne,
    Stumptown is supporting the cause and we want to honor all those in the Greater Disc Golf community that have suffered the ills of cancer. Your continued efforts to support ACS do not go unnoticed. Thank you for continuing to be the Tournament Director of this event and I hope it its an amazing success.
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

What a great event! Had a blast! Hope we raised a lot of funds for the cause. Thanks to all who had a hand in putting this together, and to the fine gentlemen I had the privilege of playing my rounds with. Looking forward to my 2nd Hope Open next yr! P.S.- if anyone found or knows someone who found a BSF zip up hoodie out there saturday during/after the second round, please shoot me a PM. I didnt even realize I lost it till sunday and I had to leave immediately following the tourney to make it home for my daughters high school speech competition. Thanks again!
      DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X