X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteers Wanted - 2013 ORDGC Sept 14th & 15th

First off, I would like to thank Murray the Brit, Jordan Lewis, Ryan Gwillim, Josh Dearing for coming out to Trojan yesterday to help me trim up some branches, clear fallen trees, paint OBs & putting circles on all of the ORDGC basket positions. I'd also like to thank Craig Nielsen for interrupting his practice round to give us a hand as well.

With that said,
    if you have any free time this weekend and you'd like to help out, I would love to have you join us out at Trojan. Not only will you be helping immensely, but you'll also get the pleasure of watching some really great disc golf. Please feel free to come out to Trojan Park for the weekend or for just one day if that is all you can manage. All volunteers are welcome to camp/hang out with us all weekend long.

If you would like to help out, please send me a private message here.

Thanks,

Jeff

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

PM Sent.
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Gawain, I never received your PM... Of course.... the messaging system in this version kind of blows, so that might have something to do with it.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• TreeLove
        TreeLove commented
        Editing a comment
        It tried to send: "I am definite for Saturday, to spot, and likely for Sunday, and I can bring a basket."
    Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X