Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped out yesterday.
    I also wanted to bring up that both the open and adv. winners had names with Kirk in them (Kirk McAllister, Shaun Kirk)and that we were also to only players wearing orange shorts.
    Last edited by ahukingacehole; August 24th, 2009, 08:32 PM.

Comment

haha, orange shorts.

Nice work Dave on the 3P! thats always fun to sink one from deep.

Quick note - Jason and Brandon are great guys. Jason helped me out in the first qualifier and went on to shoot his best round ever at a pdga event. Brandon helped out this time and proceeded to ace! That my friends is called instant Karma Thanks Hills!
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

I aced with a DX / XD. I thought about the Roc, but figured I needed to give the XD a run at it. I finally through it right that day.
        I just help cause that's what I do. I some how find it fun. It usually helps pass the time between rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
          I aced with a DX / XD. I thought about the Roc, but figured I needed to give the XD a run at it. I finally through it right that day.
          I just help cause that's what I do. I some how find it fun. It usually helps pass the time between rounds.
          One post in seven months?! Jesus Brandon, keep it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
            ironic, at Deaf Nationals in Illinois, there was this hole throwing over the water with the basket like 3 feet from the water's edge. This guy from washington throws it straighttttt for like 125 feet and bam birdie. Then when he gets the disc out, he's like ohhhhhhhh snap, it wasnt even the disc I thought I threw... pfllttt he threw an xd when he thought he threw a Roc... PFLT..

Comment

I knew mine was an xd and matt now you know I'm lurking on these pages.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X