Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better to smart somewhere rather than nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Yes. You DO know that I'm a smart ass, right?
      I fugured you knew, but I couldnt reisist Scott, I met you at Wortman and I got the feeling you like to banter. Cant wait to play another orund with you!
      Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
        I fugured you knew, but I couldnt reisist Scott, I met you at Wortman and I got the feeling you like to banter. Cant wait to play another orund with you!
        I do like the banter, to a fault. Good times at Wortman - I agree we should do it again. Are you playing the Wise-ass Open?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Yes. You DO know that I'm a smart ass, right?
          Does your ass have a degree to prove it's intelligence?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            Does your ass have a degree to prove it's intelligence?
            Well, have a degree and I have been called an ass on many occasions. So I suppose the answer to your question is yes.

Comment

IMPORTANT:

I will be out of touch for the rest of this weekend. Dave Pittman will be running the show - if there are any late entrants, be sure to show up nice and early with cash in hand! This is going to be a killer day of golf, hope everyone has a blast!

Dave contact info - 541-554-3412

Dion
              Team DISCRAFT
              NW Sign Up
              Gorilla Boy
              Paragon Disc Golf
              Odwalla

Comment

thanks for filling in dave, i will be there early with cash in hand

Comment

Course Layout

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                  Registration will open at 8:00 maybe sooner, lower disc golf parking lot. Players meeting at 9:00 or as soon as we have all the scorecards ready to go.

The layout will be something like this and set this evening.

1-long
                  2-short
                  3-long left
                  4-short
                  5-long
                  6-middle
                  7-left
                  8-long right
                  9 right
                  10-left
                  11-right
                  12-long right
                  13-middle
                  14-long right
                  15-long
                  16-short
                  17-short
                  18-long

Comment

What division are you playing Terry? Just a heads up that Manley is going Pro Masters
                    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

what would that matter
                      he must be needing a lesson
                      it's funny how he puts down frank for that
                      Last edited by SMOKIN JOE; August 21st, 2009, 01:53 PM. Reason: more to say

Comment

Thank You all for showing up and having fun, wish I could have been there for Kirk's big win!

Thanks Dave for making this happen!
                        Team DISCRAFT
                        NW Sign Up
                        Gorilla Boy
                        Paragon Disc Golf
                        Odwalla

Comment

thanks Dave for running the show
                          weather was great, golf was subpar the wrong way
                          congrats to all the victors, if I could have done my part looks like the Mcminnville area would have won 4 divisions winners

Comment

Tourney Wrap Up

thanks Dave for running the show
                            weather was great, golf was subpar the wrong way
                            congrats to all the victors, if I could have done my part looks like the Mcminnville area would have won 4 divisions winners
                            Thanks Terry,

Dion will have your scrip ($20) at the next qualifier or PM me about what disc model you might be looking for.

We had 48 players for the event which raised $288 for the Willamette Open and also put $240 into the series payout bank (Willamette Open paid entries). The layout I set was a little bit tougher than the one used for the first Qualifier even though #4 (airfield hole) was in the short setting this time. We had the typical 'Adair wind' which made 18 and a few other holes just a little bit tougher yesterday.

Thanks to all who showed up. It was one of those perfect days where you wanted to just keep on golfing and many did so after the awards.
                            Also, I forgot to announce at the awards that Shavonne won scrip for her finish in the women's division.

David

Comment

Man, I wish I could have been there. I had to catch a last minute flight NV for work. I'm sure I'll make the next one. . .

Grats to all the winners and thx for all the work Dave!

Comment

Wrap Up 2

A big thanks to Brandon Hill who helped with scoring, scorecards and the leaderboard all day. Also to a few others that offered to help, but we were so efficient that we had it covered.

The good karma sure didn't hurt as Brandon had the only ace on the day, hole#16 with a KC Pro Roc. He took home the $47 ace pot.

My playing partners (Mike, Dave, Mike) wanted me to mention the 225' approach shot on #5 thrown right down the road with a smooth skip off the road at the end into the chains for a 3P. Yeah one the cooler shots I've ever thrown.
                                Last edited by Dave Pittman; August 24th, 2009, 01:05 PM. Reason: One more thing

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X