X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
    I dont know for sure, but I think you tied for the win in one of the contests, or possibly tied for the win in the main event? Im not sure though, I could be wrong. If you did tie for a win, i think you lost the trophy because you left. J Man can give a better answer on that, but I thought I heard your name during the awards part.
    cool.. I'll check back later.. I was just excited to get the ace on 13!
    Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

If you tied for a win for the main event and didnt get a disc, I will gladly dye you one of the ring discs as well if J-Man has another one to throw in for it.
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
        If you tied for a win for the main event and didnt get a disc, I will gladly dye you one of the ring discs as well if J-Man has another one to throw in for it.
        That wouldn't be necessary.. thanks though, they do look nice.. so much work to make I'm sure! I'm just glad the event was run, and I was able to come play... and it didn't rain!
        Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Jeff, you and Ryan tied with an Ace a piece. And Troy I do have another disc, so that would be great if you'd do one for Jeff.

J. Brill won the Putting hitting 16 of 18
          W. Odom won distance with 492'
          And S. Bass (?) won touch with 13 points.

The weather really helped out and it was nice to have a day where choosing bold lines and getting close were rewarded with oohs and ahs. J. Pink and his partner won the afternoon dubs with a -12, but I don't know what the cash pay out was. The gift table filled and emptied with folks giving discs they weren't using and taking either a back up to a mold they like or a disc they wanted to try out. Bob Horning spent the day with us on the course, his first day off since like May; thanks so much Bob! For all the maintenance and upgrades. Mark your calendars for this weekend next year and we'll do it again, but then we'll have a larger set of holes to choose from. And if you all are interested I'll set up a T shirt order enough ahead of time we can have them for the day of, (you just pay the cost of a shirt if you want one). Thanks to everyone who came out, and don't forget Bob has year end passes for $15, and a 2009 pass is $60 (what a deal, that works out to just 5 bucks a month) for what will soon be 54 holes, oh yea.
          Thanks again Bob!!
          educate your thinking

Comment

just let me know if you want me to make that other disc for Jeff, since he did tie for first. I will gladly dye him a "One disc to win it all" disc too

Comment

Say the word Jeff and it's yours, or you could challenge Ryan for it
              educate your thinking

Comment

Ryan said his is up on his wall already, might be hard to get him to take it off for a challenge.

Comment

Ben Steele won the touch contest.
                  "Putt" is a four letter word

Comment

I was 16/18 on the putting too... I guess that will teach me to leave early.. tie for first in 2 events... but no glory cause I had to leave... j/k.. it's all good.

Happy Birthday J-man!
                    Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

And it was great to have you come too Jeff. Next time I'll leave instructions for folks to play off any ties. Thanks again to all who made it!
                      educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X