Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMan View Post
    Well this Hobbit will be ......, in my kilt of course
    Ive never heard of a hobbit in a Kilt before....Dwarf maybe...but not one of the Shire.

Comment

Nerd alert! Nerd alert! Nerd alert!
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Hey J.......what happens if you loose your disc during the round?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Oh, that ship sailed when this event was first proposed...
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Beware fair dwellers of Ard-galen. He who is known as Samwise Gibson of Mirkwood..his kindred are those particular to trolls and wolves....and his oath is to Minas Morgol alone.

Fanghorn watches with much interest..........

Last edited by Magilla; October 8th, 2008, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
              Oh, that ship sailed when this event was first proposed...
              LOL

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                I second that. Which one...., which one...., or should I bring the.............COBRA? Or wait.....maybe the....... FRICK! eeeny, meeny.......Darn I wish Innova did an Ace Race.
                If they did, then we'd have to worry about which color of disc we got, though.
                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
                  Since there is only one shot per hole, you could have a six-some and wouldn't know the difference! (hint, hint)
                  So the six-some makes: Breeze vs XD vs Cheetah (Right?) vs 3 ROCS!
                  Money!!!!
                  Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                    If they did, then we'd have to worry about which color of disc we got, though.
                    Come now... do you think that Discraft plastic would be any different? That different? I don't.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
                      Since there is only one shot per hole, you could have a six-some and wouldn't know the difference! (hint, hint)
                      totally.. I'm cool with 6.. I'll be there by 9am.
                      Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Come now... do you think that Discraft plastic would be any different? That different? I don't.
                        Please to be seeing the discussion regarding disc color (in the thread of the same name - ON THIS VERY FORUM). To that end, I stand by my previous comment.

p.s. Dodgers suck.
                        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

here is a blurry sneak peak at the disc for winning the main 1 disc event

All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                            Please to be seeing the discussion regarding disc color (in the thread of the same name - ON THIS VERY FORUM). To that end, I stand by my previous comment.
                            Hmmm... I'll have to get back to you...

p.s. Dodgers suck.
                            Pffft... better than your... uh... stupid team... whoever they are.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Pffft... better than your... uh... stupid team... whoever they are.
                              His team is the Heartless Heathers. Duh.

And they'd kick the Dodgers ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                                His team is the Heartless Heathers. Duh.

And they'd kick the Dodgers ASS.

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!! Winner! Scott Hill! Don Pardo, tell them what he's won...

Yes, the Heathers would in fact kick the Dodgers assess... Mmm. Heartless Heathers...

Now, back on topic.

Will the doubles be random, or BYOP style? My beloved will be making the trip down with me for the single disc event, but I'm not sure how she'd feel about throwing in the doubles if it is a random draw. Just curious. Can't wait to throw Hornings this weekend. My weapon of choice is down to an Avenger SS, an FLX Buzzz, or the new Ace Race disc I got in the mail - which I have yet to throw...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X