• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what time are people gonna show up? Anyone wanna see the Breeze in action
    Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
      I plan on getting out to Hornings around 9am. I will bring a couple extra XDs if you would like to borrow a proper disc for the tourney!

Comment

Hmmmm.... I believe it will be a flat Roc for me. Or maybe a KC Pro. Haven't completely decided yet.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Would love to make it, but it will be a day-of decision. The morning is out, but Matthew and I may come for doubles in the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Hmmmm.... I believe it will be a flat Roc for me. Or maybe a KC Pro. Haven't completely decided yet.
            I second that. Which one...., which one...., or should I bring the.............COBRA? Or wait.....maybe the....... FRICK! eeeny, meeny.......Darn I wish Innova did an Ace Race.
            Training to be a bagger

Comment

Well this Hobbit will be Hukking a Pro D Buzzz, in my kilt of course
              educate your thinking

Comment

9am tee time?

Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
                I would be honored to witness a Breeze versus XD showdown...9am it is--if MY one disc is worthy such supreme company. Anyone want to guess what my choice would be?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedisc View Post
                  I would be honored to witness a Breeze versus XD showdown...9am it is--if MY one disc is worthy such supreme company. Anyone want to guess what my choice would be?
                  A red 150 Panther?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedisc View Post
                    Let's make it a Breeze vs XD vs ROC vs (McGrewzle's)Cheetah!
                    that's a foursome.
                    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

I want in on this group...
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

used to have one of those...

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                        A red 150 Panther?

Right, goof ball.

Comment

I'll go for 9am sat... unless something else comes up.. I'll be there then.
                          Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            I want in on this group...
                            Fivesome! Sam can you pick me up?
                            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Since there is only one shot per hole, you could have a six-some and wouldn't know the difference! (hint, hint)

Comment

Sure, Pat. Call me Friday night.
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X