Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wash Report

Wow!
    What a day! I had a great time and I hope you all did too. We broke several records this year. Most people in the prize drawings, most prizes (170+), hottest temperature and most important, the most money raised for the food share. Every year we donations made on the day of the event and then checks come in afterward either to me or directly to the food share (it isn't too late if you want to send money). This year the day of donations totaled over $1500.00 and this is a new record. I have been told by several people that checks are in the mail!
    The food was great! I want to thank my family for completely taking over the food at the event and my mother for all of her help before hand. She really went all out this year.
    I also want to say thanks to several members of the Willamette Disc Golf Club for helping before and during the event and Calapooia Brewing for their donations.
    The Susy Sticks tournament was as exciting as ever with some closely matched and tough competition. Mike and Kelly came out on top in the end. Those who stuck around at the end for Ring of Fire made out pretty good with the remaining prizes.

I want to thank all of you who made it this year. A lot of work goes in to this event and when you all show up to help the food share, it makes all the effort worth while.

If you missed it this year you missed a good one and I hope we see you next year.

Thank you all

Eric Smith

Just a quick note.

If you took a gift certificate from The Wash, please check the expiration date. Some of them end quickly. The gift certificates from Corvallis Brewing Supply expire in a month! Also, when redeeming them please say thank you to the business for their donation.

A pair of sun glasses was turned in at The Wash. If you lost a pair please let me know.

Thank you again everyone.

Eric Smith

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X