Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense Dion, but Timber Linn, even with the tourney layout, is super duper duper de duper lame. I would much rather play Bryant, Willamette and adair on that weekend. I have never quite understood why that wasn't the set up all along. I appreciate all you have done and don't take this as a sleight to you in any way. Timber Linn is not worthy.
    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
      No offense Dion, but Timber Linn, even with the tourney layout, is super duper duper de duper lame. I would much rather play Bryant, Willamette and adair on that weekend. I have never quite understood why that wasn't the set up all along. I appreciate all you have done and don't take this as a sleight to you in any way. Timber Linn is not worthy.
      Bah. Timber Linn is fun!

I vote for whatever option lets me play all three courses at least once
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        Bah. Timber Linn is fun!

I grant you that it has a few fun holes, but why would anyone (except those players that bomb the disc in an open field over 450 ft, umm humm(finger pointing at Haggerty)) want to spend a round at Timber Linn if they could play at Willamette or Adair or Bryant instead? Those courses require way more discipline and are vastly more interesting than Timber Linn.
        I am ok with playing it once, but I hate the idea of playing that course in lieu of getting to play the others. Yeah I said Lieu
        I can see why you like to play that course. I almost blew my colon out when James Moore threw that monster Anny S shot out there last year. He CARUSSHED it!
        Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Bah. Timber Linn is fun!

I agree....it is the shizz! I wouldn't mind just playing Timber Linn and Adair.

Comment

Timber Linn, in the tourney layout, is super duper duper de duper fun. I think it is way more interesting than Willamette and Adair Rocks hard!!! I will be happy to play any of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              Timber Linn, in the tourney layout, is super duper duper de duper fun. I think it is way more interesting than Willamette and Adair Rocks hard!!! I will be happy to play any of them!
              WTF
              Last edited by smobro; August 14th, 2009, 01:58 PM. Reason: making the page all wacky
              Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                I agree....it is the shizz! I wouldn't mind just playing Timber Linn and Adair.
                Your momma has the shizz
                Training to be a bagger

Comment

Variety

I believe that we should play all three courses, and skill level determining where you play twice. Timber Linn is awesome in the OS setup, not the ole setup and I believe that Adair is actually a bit tougher than timber linn based on variety and its woods shots.

Comment

Dude, you are super duper duper de duper wrong. Timber Linn in the tourney layout is the shizzle. What's the matter? Can't stay in bounds on those tight fairways? Can't stay dry? Can't make your upshots on those long holes?

Comment

Your momma has the shizz
                      I think your issue with Timber Linn isn't the course. I think you are upset that Albany has the fewest amount of business that provided discounts for AARP members!

Comment

Timber Linn Championship Layout is fantastic! My votes are:

1. B
                        2. A
                        3. C

Comment

I think your issue with Timber Linn isn't the course. I think you are upset that Albany has the fewest amount of business that provided discounts for AARP members!
                          Can't a guy get a senior menu around here?
                          I know you would sell your momma if you didn't have to play Bryant.
                          Training to be a bagger

Comment

Your Mom provides discounts to AARP members! Does she ever go to Albany?

Comment

I vote A I dig seeing the top dogs play in the final 9. And as Pinkal pointed out, 4 competitive rounds in a weekend is too much golf for this old man's body.
                              Training to be a bagger

Comment

A or B
                                I would rather play all three courses. I'm not a fan of Timer Linn, but don't mind playing it either. It's just to city park style for my taste. If my division ends up with a day of all Timber Linn and missing out on one of the other courses I think I will try to switch divisions. As easy as Willamette is, I'd hate to go to the Willamette Open and not play Willamette!

And Smo- edit your ish so this page doesn't look so jacked up!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X