Willamette Open 2009 - October 3-4 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gawain f'n CRUSHED it today! I am now his biggest fan. There is not a chance in any hell that the rest of us Crustie onlookers will catch this Puma. You should have seen it. Unbelievable. I love this game! Get em Gawain!
    Training to be a bagger

    Comment


    • 22...?
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

      Comment


      • Wow Dion! That was pretty quick with the scores. Thanks for your efforts!!
        Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
          So what do you think the most number of strokes ever taken for one hole would be... just curious?

          Isn't there a maximum number set by the PDGA? I don't know, which is why I am asking. Lets call it the John Daley Rule.
          Training to be a bagger

          Comment


          • Originally posted by smobro View Post
            Isn't there a maximum number set by the PDGA? I don't know, which is why I am asking. Lets call it the John Daley Rule.
            ya no kidding. I heard about this and think this kind of disc golf hole is LAME. use a freaking drop zone already. I think if I miss on my first throw tomorrow I will continue to miss until I have the whole field behind me watching and waiting to throw.
            Last edited by Brandon; October 3rd, 2009, 08:44 PM. Reason: needed to add to it

            Comment


            • PRO PAYOUT:
              $750
              $500
              $380
              $295
              $240
              $195
              $160
              $140
              $125
              $115
              $100

              PRO MASTER:
              $215

              PRO WOMEN:
              $265
              $160

              PRO GRANDMASTER:
              $265
              $160

              I don't have the exact numbers for Am payout, all I know is that its SICK. I think $195 for Advanced 1st...
              Team DISCRAFT
              NW Sign Up
              Gorilla Boy
              Paragon Disc Golf
              Odwalla

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                ya no kidding. I heard about this and think this kind of disc golf hole is LAME. use a freaking drop zone already. I think if I miss on my first throw tomorrow I will continue to miss until I have the whole field behind me watching and waiting to throw.
                I saw an amateur score card that went: 2, 2, 2, 11. How is that hole not fair? Apparently the hole is fairly easy to bird, and fairly easy to blow up...
                Team DISCRAFT
                NW Sign Up
                Gorilla Boy
                Paragon Disc Golf
                Odwalla

                Comment


                • heh, that is quite a story, can't wait to read the next chapter...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                    ya no kidding. I heard about this and think this kind of disc golf hole is LAME. use a freaking drop zone already. I think if I miss on my first throw tomorrow I will continue to miss until I have the whole field behind me watching and waiting to throw.
                    That's pretty much how it went down

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                      I saw an amateur score card that went: 2, 2, 2, 11. How is that hole not fair? Apparently the hole is fairly easy to bird, and fairly easy to blow up...
                      Any Hole that plays the same for everyone is a FAIR HOLE!

                      Its NOT the holes fault if you SUCK AT IT!



                      ie...Hole 17 at USDGC.

                      Dont blame the hole....BLAME the player.




                      Comment


                      • Both Gibsons on their respective lead cards, way to go! And TL, sounds like it was all clicking, nice job, ah to be young again...lol
                        Dion, thanks for the quick posting, so nice to be able to follow along.
                        'J'
                        educate your thinking

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                          Any Hole that plays the same for everyone is a FAIR HOLE!

                          Its NOT the holes fault if you SUCK AT IT!



                          ie...Hole 17 at USDGC.

                          Dont blame the hole....BLAME the player.




                          Never said it wasn't fair. Any hole is fair if it never changes throughout the round. I said it was LAME!

                          Comment


                          • It was my fault for not laying up after my first thumber hit in bounds and rolled out, but the 10-15 mph head wind didn't really help matters much. Oh yeah and I birded it the first round.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                              It was my fault for not laying up after my first thumber hit in bounds and rolled out, but the 10-15 mph head wind didn't really help matters much. Oh yeah and I birded it the first round.
                              Wow, good for you for taking responsability for your round! I was expecting to get quite a back lash from the players after hearing what kind of numbers were being put up, thanks for not blaming the TD.

                              I can't wait to play it myself today!
                              Team DISCRAFT
                              NW Sign Up
                              Gorilla Boy
                              Paragon Disc Golf
                              Odwalla

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by smobro View Post
                                Gawain f'n CRUSHED it today! I am now his biggest fan. There is not a chance in any hell that the rest of us Crustie onlookers will catch this Puma. You should have seen it. Unbelievable. I love this game! Get em Gawain!

                                ....50 points then 80+ points above his rating

                                i sure hope there is a re-adjust on that 2nd round rating and G's gets that extra point for the 1000 RR for him

                                some1's rating needs to be a changing......

                                well done G
                                "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                                :cheers:

                                :cool:sigpic

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X