Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for those distances AND O.B. info Dion. See you at the tourney!
    Eric

Comment

• Dion,

Can you please email me a map? j_mardis at yahoo.com.

Anyone have or know of a friend who has room to put me up fri and sat nights - the floor works?

Thanks,
      Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
        Magilla............. where's that confounded master calendar with that big picture stuff on it?
        I knew it was too soon.
        Yose,
        A calander does NO GOOD unless those who run events choose to use it.
        Even IF I had been contacted by EITHER TD, I have NO AUTHORITY over non-sanctioned events. I can ONLY advise them on conflicts and THEY can do as they wish.
        In this case, I had NO IDEA that HabRec is always on the 1st weekend in Oct.
        If I did I may have "tried" to get WO to NOT use that date.

As Dion has posted...It beating a DEAD HORSE at this point.......
        Are you planning on attend EITHER of them?
        If not WHY are you still bringing it up?

NO SCHEDULING for next year can be done UNTIL, the PDGA sets the Major & NT schedule which will not happen for another onth or so.
        At that time I will put out the call for TD's to contact me (and I will be contacting them) to get next years schedule going.
        As a matter of fact, I have ALREADY recieved quite few requests for dates AND have them on a "tentative" calendar. Those will be finalized WHEN I get the go ahead from the PDGA.
        Maybe YOU should start planning for YOUR OWN events next year..... and quit worrying about everyone else....

Seperate Pro & AM weekends at next year sure sounds nice.

Comment

• http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9477

148 Players. Where are the pro players hiding?

Here is the current breakdown: 148 Players, 68 Spots available.

Pool B (Int, Rec, Advanced Masters, Advanced Grands): 58 Players, 14 Spots Remaining

Pool A (Advanced, Advanced Women, Masters Women): 55 layers, 17 Spots Remaining

Pool C (Pro, Pro Masters, Pro Women, Pro Grands): 35 Players, 37 spots Remaining

Dion
          Team DISCRAFT
          NW Sign Up
          Gorilla Boy
          Paragon Disc Golf
          Odwalla

Comment

• I would go just to see the Elliott, Dooley, Reichard battle in the crusties division. Talk about some tight competition. GO Crusties! It looks like the rest of us are just along for the ride in this one.
            Training to be a bagger

Comment

• Originally posted by smobro View Post
              I would go just to see the Elliott, Dooley, Reichard battle in the crusties division. Talk about some tight competition. GO Crusties! It looks like the rest of us are just along for the ride in this one.
              Ahh the ravages of age! In days past I would've been included in that august company...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                Ahh the ravages of age! In days past I would've been included in that august company...

A mere oversight, I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  A mere oversight, I'm sure.
                  Well, my game just isn't up to the standard set by these gentlemen and I either need to practice more to get better or deal with the disappointment of not playing well.

Smo is right, these gents have shown some mad game this year!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                    http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9477

Where are the pro players hiding?

Dion

I can barely afford to leave my driveway right now....
                    Unfortunately there will be NO DiscGolf for me this weekend.

Comment

• didnt realize i had this weekend open. i might figure out a way down there...

Comment

• A place to crash... a floor even?

Nobody has a place that I can sleep for fri and sat nights? My buddy and I are coming in Friday afternoon, maybe in time for doubles, and we both play pro!

Jordan

Comment

• Hey does anyone know if it's going to be possile to camp at Timberlynn Sunday night after the awards, in order to save the long drive for Monday morning. Thanks

Comment

• please move this post

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                            Yose,
                            A calander does NO GOOD unless those who run events choose to use it.
                            Even IF I had been contacted by EITHER TD, I have NO AUTHORITY over non-sanctioned events. I can ONLY advise them on conflicts and THEY can do as they wish.
                            In this case, I had NO IDEA that HabRec is always on the 1st weekend in Oct.
                            If I did I may have "tried" to get WO to NOT use that date.

As Dion has posted...It beating a DEAD HORSE at this point.......
                            Are you planning on attend EITHER of them?
                            If not WHY are you still bringing it up?

NO SCHEDULING for next year can be done UNTIL, the PDGA sets the Major & NT schedule which will not happen for another onth or so.
                            At that time I will put out the call for TD's to contact me (and I will be contacting them) to get next years schedule going.
                            As a matter of fact, I have ALREADY recieved quite few requests for dates AND have them on a "tentative" calendar. Those will be finalized WHEN I get the go ahead from the PDGA.

Seperate Pro & AM weekends at next year sure sounds nice.

yose wrote
                            Mike,
                            My too soon posts are not aimed at what already is.
                            I only used/abused this thread as it was a chance to twist your tail.
                            As far as NO SCHEDULING, I don't see why you/someone can't post a tenative
                            one as most PDGA and ORS gigs are already married to the same weekends.
                            You say we wait another month or so?
                            I say WHY?
                            As far as :
                            Maybe YOU should start planning for YOUR OWN events next year..... and quit worrying about everyone else....
                            I think that's what I'm trying to do here hermano.
                            As far as GNO on two weekends... I see it conflicting with the Windy River Open or Worlds Biggest Weekend.
                            Besides nobody has said for sure,positive,without any shadows of any doubts that the UDA would be hosting next years GNO.
                            So come on Magilla-buddy tell me it's not too durn soon.
                            Or call me in a few months when you're ready.
                            Go Gigantes
                            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                            - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                              yose wrote
                              Mike,
                              My too soon posts are not aimed at what already is.
                              I only used/abused this thread as it was a chance to twist your tail.
                              As far as NO SCHEDULING, I don't see why you/someone can't post a tenative
                              one as most PDGA and ORS gigs are already married to the same weekends.
                              You say we wait another month or so?
                              I say WHY?
                              As far as :
                              I think that's what I'm trying to do here hermano.
                              As far as GNO on two weekends... I see it conflicting with the Windy River Open or Worlds Biggest Weekend.
                              Besides nobody has said for sure,positive,without any shadows of any doubts that the UDA would be hosting next years GNO.
                              So come on Magilla-buddy tell me it's not too durn soon.
                              Or call me in a few months when you're ready.
                              Go Gigantes
                              This has got NOTHING to do with the WO.

Go start a new thread.

Comment

• another drift

Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                                This has got NOTHING to do with the WO.

Go start a new thread.
                                __________________________________________________ _______________
                                yose wrote
                                Sorry Jimmy....
                                What was I thinking?
                                Hey wait a durn minute here......
                                Your post has nothing to do with the WO either.
                                We both must be really bored huh?
                                I'm looking forward to our next round of golf together.
                                Last edited by Flatroc; September 30th, 2009, 10:35 AM. Reason: added a thought
                                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                                - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X